X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatelover12
    Never was...
    you told me you were
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

No, I never have. There is a "gatelover" on this board without the "12" perhaps she told you this?

Comment

No, I never have. There is a "gatelover" on this board without the "12" perhaps she told you this?
        sorry , i was talking to "gatelover" yesterday and he/she said he/she was from australia sorry

Comment

No prob, never happened before though.

Comment

No prob, never happened before though.
            Sorry again

Anyways, I really need to be going to bed...im getting double vision here (which is pretty cool )

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
              If someone decrypts that ill green them everyday for the rest of their time on GW

G¼©˜nÈ4eÖÄœhDËo„ÚÕÛ9Ëpbš]\Læû´ˆÜ\FŽ9ÿ ø�p:.™kì0pÜÉÏ…]C‰üUodÛoÑì†|<ÂÔÌ2‹„KÛïï_𱊔‹Ã£pˈŽ|1ˆºz`aæÂ>/œ£TÎœÔҁm[["«ºP1ö§«ìÆ|±›"m%I'Yœd×wŽSu‚
              SqueeG-1 deserves to win the game and anytime I post it's on her behalf.

Was I close?

(And thankies for the green.)
              sigpic
              Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

My expert analysis seems to indicate that it means exactly what SqueeG-1 thinks it means. I shall award her a green appropriately
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
                  My expert analysis seems to indicate that it means exactly what SqueeG-1 thinks it means. I shall award her a green appropriately
                  Two of us can't be wrong.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                    SqueeG-1 deserves to win the game and anytime I post it's on her behalf.

Was I close?

(And thankies for the green.)
                    Hey Squee
                    I think it says " Eoin is the best weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee "
                    I cant give you green now because all i can give is grey which is pretty cool because thats the color of the asgard
                    Last edited by Ascended Being; 11 April 2006, 07:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Being
                      Hey Squee
                      I think it says " Im eion im kind of weird im never gonna win here because im dumb "
                      I cant give you green now because all i can give is grey which is pretty cool because thats the color of the asgard
                      Well, I'll go with you on the "weird" and "never gonna win" part.

Haha - when I was a noob I didn't realize my green didn't count for anything. So you've got a head start on me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ascended Being
                        Hey Squee
                        I think it says " Im eion im kind of weird im never gonna win here because im dumb "
                        Ummm, okay

@ Squee, nope your wrong, apparently it says "I'm Eoin(hey you splelt my name wrong!!!!!), I'm kind of weird and im never gonna win here because im dumb hehehehe"
                        lmao, 2 + 2 is 5

@ rarocks nah, your wrong too

It says Eoin is the greatest

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
                          Well, I'll go with you on the "weird" and "never gonna win" part.

Haha - when I was a noob I didn't realize my green didn't count for anything. So you've got a head start on me.

You think im weird and evil

*cries*

Oh and hehehehehe

Comment

You think im weird and evil
                            Yes.

But you say that like it's a bad thing.
                            sigpic

Comment

lmao, 2 + 2 is 5
                              Having a ST:TNG flashback:

There are four lights!
                              sigpic

Comment

Eoin's evilness is comparable to Bart Simpson, and it's what makes Eoin so popular
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X