last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by srg
    LOL to think he's the most powerful person in a lot of this world *shudder*, perfect wraithbait IMHO.

BTW Heard the hiss 3 floors away, oh and the hyperdrive is fixed.........
    Well, get on that then!

TW - I'll be contacting you for an order of 300,000 duckies. I'd go for the full 500,000 but I have limited storage space.
    sigpic
    Don't try to pull any crap on Magnus... if you know what's good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
      LOL to think he's the most powerful person in a lot of this world *shudder*, perfect wraithbait IMHO.

BTW Heard the hiss 3 floors away, oh and the hyperdrive is fixed.........
      Fantastic. Now we can actually go somewhere. Heh heh.

*gives srg some chocolate covered humans for a job well done*

Squee, you didn't drive me away last night. I'm trying to go hibernate earlier, that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
        Fantastic. Now we can actually go somewhere. Heh heh.

*gives srg some chocolate covered humans for a job well done*

Squee, you didn't drive me away last night. I'm trying to go hibernate earlier, that's all.
        Thanks, no probs

*wraiths chocolate covered humans*
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
          I just hadn't seen it so dead in there since the WSOD! I was scared all by my lonesome.

Hibernating earlier is always good. I never seem to do it though. And then drag my butt into work late. Not good.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SqueeG-1
            I just hadn't seen it so dead in there since the WSOD!
            Same here, agreed.
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Apparently everyone was watching the State of the Union.
              sigpic

Comment

not here
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Doubtful. I think it's just timezones and people being busy. Most people who post here are in Europe, so they're off sleeping while we're still awake. I think you, TW, and I are the only ones in the EST zone.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                    not here
                    Me neither. I didn't even turn on the TV last night. Although, it's better now. Back in the day - if the President spoke, you were toast. That's all you'd get. Thank goodness for specialty channels!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                      Doubtful. I think it's just timezones and people being busy. Most people who post here are in Europe, so they're off sleeping while we're still awake. I think you, TW, and I are the only ones in the EST zone.
                      And as I mentioned, I stay up WAY later than I should.
                      sigpic

Comment

Me neither. I didn't even turn on the TV last night. Although, it's better now. Back in the day - if the President spoke, you were toast. That's all you'd get. Thank goodness for specialty channels!
                        Bush has nothing decent or intelligent to say anyway.....
                        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                          Bush has nothing decent or intelligent to say anyway.....
                          Bush is not stupid. But I disagree with many of his policies and he lost credit with me a long time ago. His speech was the same tired rhetoric he's been spouting off at us for ages. I got a bit upset when he mentioned the Patriot act.

Ah well, who needs civil liberties anyway?

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                            Bush is not stupid. But I disagree with many of his policies and he lost credit with me a long time ago. His speech was the same tired rhetoric he's been spouting off at us for ages. I got a bit upset when he mentioned the Patriot act.

You don't need THAT many civil liberties, not that taking them away is a good thing or anything.

So what have I missed in my 2 day vacation?
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Vee
                              Blair's been trying to constrain our right to free speech (spouting religiouse hated it not good in my book but what the goverment wanted to do went too far as a lot of people and most of parliment have decided).

He lost
                              srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

*tackles uk to the floor*

Comment

Working...
                                X