last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    It's like the wraith in condemned, polite for my own personal gain.........
    You're no even that nice normally to humans and Goa'uld.
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

It's called scary ppl, it doesn't feature anything distrubing does it?Oh good, you haven't noticed any.
      Nah, nothing disturbing, just a bunch of people scaring other people
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

It's like the wraith in condemned, polite for my own personal gain.........
        Now I'm curious to know what I have that you want...
        The Vorlon fleet? No, uk destroyed those ships.
        The Furlings? They're worthless so it can't be that.

I know. Your trying to steal slaves from me!
        It's the only thing I have left that is of any worth to a Wraith.

Comment

Seemed to have worked, he's gone. *Wraiths uk before he can post.*
          I was wraithed while absent. Interesting.
          Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
            I was wraithed while absent. Interesting.
            You were here, just chosed not to be listed as an active member.......
            sigpic

Comment

You were here, just chosed not to be listed as an active member.......
              Actually, I was watching some Atlantis at the time of my supposed wraithing. There is life outside of GW... Not outside of Stargate, but it is outside of GW.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
                Actually, I was watching some Atlantis at the time of my supposed wraithing. There is life outside of GW... Not outside of Stargate, but it is outside of GW.
                I know when ever a tragedy occurs like a database error I watch an ep, otherwise I'm here cause it's where I live now....apparantly.
                sigpic

Comment

I know when ever a tragedy occurs like a database error I watch an ep, otherwise I'm here cause it's where I live now....apparantly.
                  I think that's called an addiction.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Hey DW did ya watch the vid? did ya find it funny

Comment

I'm going to experiment a little now.
                      I'm going to log off (yes, you can do that) for 6 or 7 hours and then come back and see what nice things Dr Weir has said about me.
                      If she indeeds says anything nice abut me we know a mushroom intervention will be needed to save her from them.

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
                        Hey DW did ya watch the vid? did ya find it funny
                        Not yet. I was just looking at Photoshop and my god it's expensive! Doesn't look like there's a student verision. Looks like I'll have to stick with my crappy old elements version.
                        sigpic

Comment

Not yet. I was just looking at Photoshop and my god it's expensive! Doesn't look like there's a student verision. Looks like I'll have to stick with my crappy old elements version.
                          Yeah photoshop is pretty costly, theres always a way though

Anyway, I Win again

Comment

The professional tools are. Anyway, you think that's bad, the circuit capture and circuit board design application we used at my last Uni, UKM, called ProtelDXP was $8000 per year. Similar for the one UKC uses.

I've tried a demo of the latest elements and the UI is hiddeouse. What about the GIMP? There is also a modified version that looks like photoshop called gimpshop. Just an idea.

Originally posted by Eoin
                            Yeah photoshop is pretty costly, theres always a way though
                            indeed
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

hum diggy diggy dum

I WIN

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                                The professional tools are. Anyway, you think that's bad, the circuit capture and circuit board design application we used at my last Uni, UKM, called ProtelDXP was $8000 per year. Similar for the one UKC uses.

I've tried a demo of the latest elements and the UI is hiddeouse. What about the GIMP? There is also a modified version that looks like photoshop called gimpshop. Just an idea.

indeed
                                I got GIMP and it just makes fancy lettering which I'm not really into, I'm more into modifiying the pic. Is gimpshop quite similar to photoshop?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X