last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uknesvuinng
    For you, a Ha'tak made of replicator blocks.
    I rather not have that...

Comment

Originally posted by Odin's eyes
      I rather not have that...
      Hey, you don't have to worry about shielding, as it's great at absorbing energy. Not to mention it's quite a bit stronger than the average ha'tak, and it's faster, too.

Of course, you cross me and your ship might turn on you... But you wouldn't do that, would you?
      Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Weir
        Yes it is, just not Christmas Day, scrouge(sp?)!
        Christmas AFAIK is just Christmas day and boxing day, that's it.
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Of course, you cross me and your ship might turn on you... But you wouldn't do that, would you?
          Didn't we just fight a war a few posts ago?
          I think it will happen again so I rather not be depending on your charity.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
            Christmas AFAIK is just Christmas day and boxing day, that's it.
            And the time around Christmas! I like ur new avs by the way, I'll paint pink with green pokidots as a Christmans gift.
            sigpic

Comment

Didn't we just fight a war a few posts ago?
              I think it will happen again so I rather not be depending on your charity.
              You started it.
              Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

You started it.
                Only becuase you got really high and mighty with that deathstar of yours.

Comment

*Adds tinsel to every1's avs as a Christmas gift.*
                  sigpic

Comment

And the time around Christmas! I like ur new avs by the way, I'll paint pink with green pokidots as a Christmans gift.
                    Well ok, Christmas Eve as well, the rest is just commercial hype (Christmas stuff starts comming into the shops in September).
                    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

*Still happy about stealing post Nr. 10,000.*

Comment

Only becuase you got really high and mighty with that deathstar of yours.
                        So I've got a death star. It's not like I went looking for the thing. My transporter scramblers just didn't work right. In the words of Bob Ross: "There are no mistakes, only happy accidents."
                        Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                          Well ok, Christmas Eve as well, the rest is just commercial hype (Christmas stuff starts comming into the shops in September).
                          I only do the commerial stuff.
                          sigpic

Comment

I only do the commerial stuff.
                            *Feels sorry for Dr Weir*

I suppose you allready have your decorations up.
                            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

So I've got a death star. It's not like I went looking for the thing. My transporter scramblers just didn't work right. In the words of Bob Ross: "There are no mistakes, only happy accidents."
                              Then we have the issue about blowing up certain planets belonging to a certain... ME!!!!
                              I'm just defending myself. I was happy in my little corner of the galaxy plotting for ultimate domination in about 500 years. You ruined that.

Comment

Originally posted by srg
                                *Feels sorry for Dr Weir*

I suppose you allready have your decorations up.
                                Don't feel sorry for me!! I'm not christain, my mum is Jewish, that's no way I would do anything religious for the Christmas!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X