Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My win
    sigpic
    Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
    Metal gear fan

Comment

you mean "my win" or "me win" or "mi win" - bet it is the latter
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

No it is MY win
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

Negative^
          sigpicHe who controls the spice controls the universe!(And the kitchen.)

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

^ glass half empty
            sigpic
            Metal gear fan

Comment

It's what's inside the glass that counts
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

Well my glass is full of win, it looks likes piss but more golden
                sigpic
                Metal gear fan

Comment

I thought it was bubbly
                  no means no, and so does pepper spray
                  Sig by The Carpenter
                  sigpic

Comment

Only when I heat the win
                    sigpic
                    Metal gear fan

Comment

^glass half full
                      Grimm returns October 24
                      sigpic

Comment

The glass is always full http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot...60119750_n.jpg
                        sigpic
                        Metal gear fan

Comment

Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

If you enjoy Minecraft or have never played but like building and exploring please check out Craftyn.com and apply for roamer status on the server at http://www.craftyn.com/forms/2/respond It is a well modded towny type server with a strong core community and lots of mini games and events. My user name is TrueGormagon and you are welcome to join the great city of Eden, Craftyns oldest player made city. (2011)

Comment

:d
                              Grimm returns October 24
                              sigpic

Comment

Heh.

Comment

Working...
                                X