last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SoulReaver View Post
    avast, puny jackal! thy shallow threats be only equalled by thy boundless foolishness! this primitive mallet be no match for the ancient might of this here holy spear, legendary Gungnir, powered by the Odinforce & forged in the inferno of Asgardian creation itself!

now cower & kneel, and prepare to receive a godly spanking!
    Spoiler:
    but Marvel Thor owns the other Thors
    Spoiler:
    but uh...you do realize that Odin can remove Thor's powers anytime he wants right?
    Spoiler:
    except if it's King Thor version :/
    Cease thine incessant wailing! You believe thyself a king of Gods yet all that escapes thy lips be but the wailing of an impudent child. Thine mere twig of a spear be no match for Mjölnir, mightiest of weapons, slayer of giants and all who dare cross paths with me. It be high time i taught thee a lesson not soon forgot old man.

Nay! I say to thee i will not be spanked! Do you think me Frigg on a Saturday night? Fool!
    Spoiler:
    Next spolier to be read with an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent.
    Spoiler:
    Mighty red beard will crush your puny blonde girly man anytime.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
      Cease thine incessant wailing! You believe thyself a king of Gods yet all that escapes thy lips be but the wailing of an impudent child. Thine mere twig of a spear be no match for Mjölnir, mightiest of weapons, slayer of giants and all who dare cross paths with me. It be high time i taught thee a lesson not soon forgot old man.

Nay! I say to thee i will not be spanked! Do you think me Frigg on a Saturday night? Fool!
      Spoiler:
      Next spolier to be read with an Arnold Schwarzenegger accent.
      Spoiler:
      Mighty red beard will crush your puny blonde girly man anytime.
      impudent! this ranting runt mistaketh godlly thundering for wailing? behold, as the limitless power of Gungnir reduceth thy slab of stone to slag, and know this, 'tis hurts to have to spank a disobedient yearling, but as they sayeth, "spare the spear & spoil the child"

not Frigg - fragged! thou shall be fragged! for verily Odin be ruler of Asgard, but a good Unreal Tournament game now & then ain't an unpleasant distraction now & then :|

Spoiler:
      King Thor will have your red vixen begging for mercy, with but a mere gaze
      Spoiler:
      uh...ok so it turns out King Thor is also red...nvm :/

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
        no, you have been dispatched to the wrong address
        I'll send myself right back here then - and I win!

Comment

i'm baaaack! and i wiiiiiinnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13277740719861

sigpic

Comment

Veni, Vidi, Vici
            Grimm returns October 24
            sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
            Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

you again

sigpic

Comment

of course
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

but I'm back and I win (haven't I told you this many times)

Comment

impudent! this ranting runt mistaketh godlly thundering for wailing? behold, as the limitless power of Gungnir reduceth thy slab of stone to slag, and know this, 'tis hurts to have to spank a disobedient yearling, but as they sayeth, "spare the spear & spoil the child"

not Frigg - fragged! thou shall be fragged! for verily Odin be ruler of Asgard, but a good Unreal Tournament game now & then ain't an unpleasant distraction now & then :|

Spoiler:
                    King Thor will have your red vixen begging for mercy, with but a mere gaze
                    Spoiler:
                    uh...ok so it turns out King Thor is also red...nvm :/
                    Godly Thundering? *Laughs haughtily* Could it be the old man still has some fire! Nay, just a mere spark. Tis only Thor knows how to thunder. Forsooth, thine belief in thy twig brings me much amusement, but nay, nay, tis but an old man and his cane playing at God when truly thy time should be spent with the women. You deign to share half a fallen host with Freyja, maybe thee would be more comfortable among the other females, serving drinks and meat in Valhalla and leave the real work to others more worthy. Perhaps thy skull be unworthy of the honour a strike from my hammer would bring thee in death. *Ponders* Or perhaps thy time would better be spent with Frigg, where ye can do all the spanking you need.

I give thee permission to play on thy games, but, do not disturb me, for a kingdom i have to run and cannot be distracted by such things.

Spoiler:
                    Seems Thor can only be at his most powerful when his beard is red.
                    Spoiler:
                    I say to thee, i win.
                    sigpic

Comment

me wins

Comment

you lose
                        Grimm returns October 24
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                          Godly Thundering? *Laughs haughtily* Could it be the old man still has some fire! Nay, just a mere spark. Tis only Thor knows how to thunder. Forsooth, thine belief in thy twig brings me much amusement, but nay, nay, tis but an old man and his cane playing at God when truly thy time should be spent with the women. You deign to share half a fallen host with Freyja, maybe thee would be more comfortable among the other females, serving drinks and meat in Valhalla and leave the real work to others more worthy. Perhaps thy skull be unworthy of the honour a strike from my hammer would bring thee in death. *Ponders* Or perhaps thy time would better be spent with Frigg, where ye can do all the spanking you need.

I give thee permission to play on thy games, but, do not disturb me, for a kingdom i have to run and cannot be distracted by such things.

Spoiler:
                          Seems Thor can only be at his most powerful when his beard is red.
                          Spoiler:
                          I say to thee, i win.
                          lol! (ancient asgard onomatopoeia meaning "lol")! doth yon bumbling brat think the skyfather cannot handle both his harem and an impertinent imp at the same time? lo & behold as he single-handedly dispenseth both a stern spanking to his unruly progeny, and a very pleasant spanking to Frigg, Freja & all the valkyries, leaving the former begging for mercy, and the latters begging for more, before feasting on meat in the halls of Volksvang, and skewering the brat with said "twig", for non-culinary purposes of course. all in a good day's regal work

Spoiler:
                          tbh the classic blonde Thor was called 'Goldilocks' on panel
                          Last edited by SoulReaver; 29 August 2011, 02:20 PM.

Comment

Torsdag
                            I win

Comment

lol! (ancient asgard onomatopoeia meaning "lol")! doth yon bumbling brat think the skyfather cannot handle both his harem and an impertinent imp at the same time? lo & behold as he single-handedly dispenseth both a stern spanking to his unruly progeny, and a very pleasant spanking to Frigg, Freja & all the valkyries, before feasting on meat in the halls of Volksvang, and skewering the brat with said "twig", for non-culinary purposes of course. all in a good day's regal work

Spoiler:
                              tbh the classic blonde Thor was called 'Goldilocks' on panel
                              Skyfather! Nout but an old man dight in old byrnie and grieves, foredone by the glamour of his own words. Prating of thine puissance and thews non existent, More suited to drolleries than to Asgard. Haply i may bestow on thee the honour of being my carle and allow thee to fare on occasion to my harem if thine duties are well performed. But, i shall not abide thee if but one foot steps beyond the pale of my burg, for you are my carle and are enthralled to me. Disobey and it will be the fosses for you, and ardour beyond reckoning as thine hide is consumed by the drake, for i will suffer no runagate.

I shall show the valkyries what really makes the sky thunder.
                              Spoiler:
                              He shall meet the three bears and red beard will laugh.
                              Last edited by Ukko; 29 August 2011, 02:42 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

^^bless you i win

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X