Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm good, would be better if i could get the damn heating to work
    They should really have instructions next to the controls
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

a couple of kicks fixes everything
      sigpic

Comment

If I owned it it would be broken now

Comment

i dont beleive this! this is the second time in a row that my teacher hasn't showed up for lesson!

sigpic
          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by iLemon View Post
            i dont beleive this! this is the second time in a row that my teacher hasn't showed up for lesson!
            Isnt that a good thing?

How are ya?

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin View Post
              Isnt that a good thing?

How are ya?
              in most cases yeah but im getting sick of coming to this lesson for no reason, might just go back home and do some shopping but i cant be asked, its so cold

im ok, just recovering from being ill atm, got a slight headache and my nose is stuffy but i'm getting better how about yourself?

sigpic

Comment

in most cases yeah but im getting sick of coming to this lesson for no reason, might just go back home and do some shopping but i cant be asked, its so cold

im ok, just recovering from being ill atm, got a slight headache and my nose is stuffy but i'm getting better how about yourself?
                awwww *gives iLemon some uniflu*

im good, fairly cold atm here too, wish i knew how to work the god damn heating

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin View Post
                  awwww *gives iLemon some uniflu*

im good, fairly cold atm here too, wish i knew how to work the god damn heating
                  atleast you HAVE heating! mines not working!! my rooms not too cold though so that's ok

sigpic

Comment

i'm bored

sigpic

Comment

i'm also hungry but i havent got any money to buy cafeteria food and i cant be asked to walk back home, although i dont really have much food at home either well no food that i can eat on the spot without cooking anyway

sigpic

Comment

mug someone elses plate in the caf! there's always people you can mooch off
                        I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                        sigpic

Comment

atleast you HAVE heating! mines not working!! my rooms not too cold though so that's ok
                          lol, to me, since I can't get it working, it doesn't work
                          lol, my reply is a little late Went to go play with the car (I know how to work the heaters in that )

Comment

I am the Uber-Dork! *wins*
                            sigpic

GROOVY!!

<A href="http://www.funtrivia.com/?ref=altonbrownrox">Play Trivia and Quizzes at FunTrivia.com</a>

Come and play trivia quizzes to your heart's desire!

Comment

Originally posted by Sgcfreak55 View Post
                              I am the Uber-Dork! *wins*
                              no one gives a frak! -wins-
                              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                                no one gives a frak! -wins-
                                Easy there *gives lilith a bottle of calm*

Comment

Working...
                                X