last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraithdude
    haha nah, i met some dude over the weekend with long hair and a beard and he looked so cute i just wanted to go hug him
    So that was you

Nah, I don't have a beard...my facial hair grows so slow that I get my 5'oclock shadow 3 weeks late

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
      well, a song that's more along the lines of what people think of is Skin (Sara-Beth) by Rascal Flatts.
      I love Concrete Angel, and I think anyone who loves that song loves Skin. Both songs will make you cry.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
        So that was you

Nah, I don't have a beard...my facial hair grows so slow that I get my 5'oclock shadow 3 weeks late
        Mine comes a day and half after I shave.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
          I love Concrete Angel, and I think anyone who loves that song loves Skin. Both songs will make you cry.
          yeah, such a sad song though, both of them are sad, They Don't Understand is very moving too.
          Spoiler:
          Before you met me I was a fairy princess
          I caught frogs and called them prince
          And made myself a queen
          Before you knew me I traveled 'round the world
          I slept in castles and fell in love
          Because I was taught to dream

I found mayonnaise bottles and poked holes on top
          To capture tinkerbell
          They were just fireflies to the untrained eye
          But I could always tell

I believe in fairytales and dreamers dreams like bed sheet sails
          And I believe in Peter Pan and miracles
          And anything I can to get by
          And fireflies...

"What's the point of being grown-up if you can't act childish sometimes?" -- Doctor Who

Comment

So that was you

lol!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatemage
              yeah, such a sad song though, both of them are sad, They Don't Understand is very moving too.
              And she flies to a place, where she's loved, concrete angel

Somebody cries in the middle of the night
              The neighbors hear but they turn out the light
              a fragile soul caught inthe hands of fate
              when morning comes it will be too late

through the win and the rain, she stands ahrd as a stone, in a world she can't rise above, but her dreams give her wings and she flies to a place where's loved

Comment

hi yall! hm.... country music.... i watch CMT from time to time and jot down all the songs that i like and "aquire" them later ever heard "I Break Things" by Erika Jo? that's like my all time favourite... i luv how they have stuff expolding around her in the vid.

@ Matt, please don't rag on rednecks... some of my bestest friends are pure born, straight from the boonies, rednecks.... which is fun b/c we get to talk bout huntin rifles and knives
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

GM- can you recommend me Keith's best album?

sigpic
                  Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                  Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by Ayan
                    @ Matt, please don't rag on rednecks... some of my bestest friends are pure born, straight from the boonies, rednecks.... which is fun b/c we get to talk bout huntin rifles and knives
                    Didn't mean anything by it...I know quite a few as well...actually the people I know wouldn't be called "rednecks"...more like "trailer trash"...but it's just a classification...like I'm a cynical a$$...you know classifications

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

AYAN: HAPPY BIRTHDAY.... *Starts to sing*

Comment

Oh thats right, today is your birthday Ayan, happy birthday

Comment

*sings out of tune in high-pitched voice*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYYY BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO YOOOUUUUU!!
                          HAAAAPPYYYYYYYYYY BIIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAYYYYYYYY TOOOOOOO YOOOOOOUU!!
                          HAAAAAAAAPPPPPYYYYYY BIIIIIIRTHDAAAAYYYY TOOOOO AYAAAAAAAAAN!!
                          HAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPYYYYYYYYY BIIIIIRTHDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY TO YOOOUUUUU!!

sigpic
                          Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                          Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Oh thats right, today is your birthday Ayan, happy birthday
                            oh you did not forget it did you???

Comment

Originally posted by RepliCartertje
                              oh you did not forget it did you???
                              No no no...just hadn't posted about it yet

Comment

No no no...just hadn't posted about it yet
                                OOH that is a really lame excuse... you did forget... oooh that is not nice

Comment

Working...
                                X