last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eoin
    Hey Ronja, are the eps in black the ones that are gone?
    The ones in bold are left... vote your top 6 ... don't forget *coughprommiecough*

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24
      Wow...

People are having trouble with the forum?

I have a good, solid, fast connection here...
      Im not having any problems.... The forum was offline though earlier on..
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
        Not a problem cutie

Twas my pleasure

Comment

Im not having any problems.... The forum was offline though earlier on..
          If it was offline for me sometime yesterday....then everything was fine.
          http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

this thread is moving so slowly today...we're all dragging our feet through the day...

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Indeed... and Bones starts now... so I'm off. be back later *waves* (((hugs)))

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                ((Hugs)) Later!!! *waves*

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by Ronja
                  Bye.

Comment

So...rarocks...did ya get to the beach this past weekend?

Comment

So...rarocks...did ya get to the beach this past weekend?
                      Did I go to the Beach....I went out to South Beach, but it was too crowded. I have a fear of crowds, so we saw the movie instead. But we did walk all down Lincoln Road. There was this huge Hip Hop concert there.

I'll probably go to beach up where I live in Jax instead. It's better. Less crowded.

Comment

Did I go to the Beach....I went out to South Beach, but it was too crowded. I have a fear of crowds, so we saw the movie instead. But we did walk all down Lincoln Road. There was this huge Hip Hop concert there.

I'll probably go to beach up where I live in Jax instead. It's better. Less crowded.
                        Beaches are fun...especially when you get your dads car stuck in the sand and then have him chase ya

Comment

Yea, the beaches by me had their biggest tourist turnout ever...864,000 something total on NY beaches...memorial day, gotta love it

Comment

Yea, the beaches by me had their biggest tourist turnout ever...864,000 something total on NY beaches...memorial day, gotta love it
                            What exactly is memorial day?

Comment

What exactly is memorial day?
                              It is an American thing...it's basicly a memorial to all those who have died in war, started for those who died during the civil war.

Comment

It is an American thing...it's basicly a memorial to all those who have died in war, started for those who died during the civil war.
                                Thats a nice holiday to have

*throws brocoli @ FH for lurking

Comment

Working...
                                X