X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ejohnno
    hi Rodan at work?
    :sigh: yea, sadly at work...

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

--Does that sound familiar to anyone else?--

Comment

Originally posted by Rodan5757
      I had a 3 day weekend...weekends are no GW days for me...I lurk, but rarely post.

Beautiful weekend...sunny and thunderstorms...very nice!
      Cool, did ya have fun?
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

:sigh: yea, sadly at work...
        anything fun erm i mean ok?

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
          Cool, did ya have fun?
          Yea, when to see X3, walked along the East River, spent most of the time in central park...the beaches in NY suck, especially on memorial day weekend.

" A friend of mine once sent me a post card with a picture of the entire planet Earth taken from space. On the back it said, "Wish you were here." " --Steven Wright

Comment

Originally posted by ejohnno
            anything fun erm i mean ok?
            Nothing fun...

Not much more ok either......

Just a whole lot of boring, and boredom, and some more boringness

Comment

Yea, when to see X3, walked along the East River, spent most of the time in central park...the beaches in NY suck, especially on memorial day weekend.
              Cool, watchya think of it?

Comment

eoin!!!! luv ya new av

hi rodan i see you've had a lot of fun this weekend

sigpic
                Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                  eoin!!!! luv ya new av

hi rodan i see you've had a lot of fun this weekend
                  Its about time you liked one of them

Comment

Cool, watchya think of it?
                    It was great...could have been better, hate the director...but great movie all in all.

Comment

It was great...could have been better, hate the director...but great movie all in all.
                      I only know two directors so the rest dont bother me

I thought it was done great though...especially the parts where you were like..."wtf!?!?!?!"

Comment

dont spoilt it you too, i'm still wondering when to see it

sigpic

Comment

I only know two directors so the rest dont bother me

I thought it was done great though...especially the parts where you were like..."wtf!?!?!?!"
                          This from the guy that was being dragged to it by a friend...

Yea, it had so much potential though...more so then what brought out in the movie. The first 2 had many subtleties to them...this one lacked that, purely action

Comment

This from the guy that was being dragged to it by a friend...

Yea, it had so much potential though...more so then what brought out in the movie. The first 2 had many subtleties to them...this one lacked that, purely action
                            I have nothing against movies... i do hate cinemas though..as i said, I'd much prefer to watch a movie at home

*throws and egg at Rodan for rolling his eyes at me

Comment

Morning everybody.
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Rodan's a SHE?!!!

edit: eoin, rodan's a guy!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X