last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Weir
    The stuff spattered all over this thread says otherwise.
    You must have the wrong one, all fine here
    srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Doesn't matter who it is, just that it's one less person out of the competition.
      sigpic

Comment

Doesn't matter who it is, just that it's one less person out of the competition.
        indeed
        srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

TW hasn't posted in a while....maybe the the missile launch didn't go as planed, hence what's been spattered all over this thread.
          sigpic

Comment

TW hasn't posted in a while....maybe the the missile launch didn't go as planed, hence what's been spattered all over this thread.
            That must be it haha
            srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Sorry for the delay, people. I was preparing the rest of my ballistic missiles for launch.

**Activates launch codes for the remaining 1,500 ballistic missiles.**

Each missile has a 150 megaton warhead, packed with nothing but ultra-super concentrated sugar filled donuts. So when the missile strikes, everyone gets buried in 150 feet of donuts.

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith
                Sorry for the delay, people. I was preparing the rest of my ballistic missiles for launch.

Each missile has a 150 megaton warhead, packed with nothing but ultra-super concentrated sugar filled donuts. So when the missile strikes, everyone gets buried in 150 feet of donuts.
                NICE!!!!!!!!!!
                srg

Save Stargate SG-1!

Comment

Originally posted by TechnoWraith

That's the happiest WMD ever!
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

*duh*

Comment

Oh! Oh! **Fires a ballistic missile.**

Donuts! Whether you want 'em or not!

Comment

I want them!!!!!! I get to win and get 150 donuts!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

**Kaboom!**

**Entire thread is buried under 150 feet of donuts.**

Comment

Reminds me of the time I ate Krispy Kreme donuts everyday for almost 2 weeks. I enjoyed at the time, but it was months before I could touch a donut again.

SUGAR RUSH!
                            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

**Digs way to top of 150 feet of donuts.**

There were some boston cremes toward the bottom of the pile!

Comment

I'll work my way down.
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X