last person to reply WINS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonno
    There's no way of accounting for iritating Europeans getting in the way of best laid plans is there? Darn you...
    Well count this european gone....its beddy bye bye's

But i can still won for another small bit

G'night
    The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by Eoin
      Well count this european gone....its beddy bye bye's

But i can still won for another small bit

G'night
      Night ... I will be following shortly (going to bed - not following you ... wouldn't want to be thought of as some kind of stalker).
      I'm not Weird, I'm Gifted!

Comment

Sleep, you Europeans, and fall before the lone American that could care less about this game.
        Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

UK - why do you never read as online?

Comment

UK - why do you never read as online?
            Invisible mode.
            Cogito ergo dubito.

"How happy are the astrologers if they tell one truth to a hundred lies, while other people lose all credibility if they tell one lie to a hundred truths." - Francesco Guicciardini

An escalator can never be broken, it can only become stairs. You never see "Escalator temporarily out of service." It's "Escalator temporarily stairs. Sorry for the convenience." - Mitch Hedberg

Comment

Night ... I will be following shortly (going to bed - not following you ... wouldn't want to be thought of as some kind of stalker).
              your gonna stalk me
              Is not gone yet...but will be after this post

Originally posted by uk
              Sleep, you Europeans, and fall before the lone American that could care less about this game.
              about the superbowl?
              Vee's not gonna be happy with that

Comment

hmm... stealthy!

(NB ... was referring to uk's post. I'm NOT a stalker)

Comment

about the superbowl?
                  She accepts that I'm not a football fan.

I really can't enjoy any sport unless I'm actually playing it.
                  Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Night all!

Comment

Night all!
                      Sleep well., loser.
                      Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

last minute win before bed

Comment

Nope, I win!

Just saw a commercial whose final line has the Browns beating the Cowboys 7-0. Yay!

Comment

Oh no you lose for ever. Cowboys rock.

Comment

about the superbowl?
                              I'm not bothered that he's not a football fan. I'm sure there are things he likes which don't interest me. It'd be quite lame if he pretended to like it simply because I do.

The Steelers won! *beams everyone into a black hole in celebration*

Enjoy, losers.

Comment

Go people named after an iron-based alloy!
                                Cogito ergo dubito.

Comment

Working...
                                X