This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Safari users?

Does anyone else here use Mac OS X's internet browser Safari? Just curious. I love it. It's clean looking and easy on the eyes, which I've come to expect from Mac software. Plus, it has that nifty built in pop-up blocker.
    Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

shame their isnt a windows version
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Originally posted by qasimjavid
      shame their isnt a windows version
      It's a shame that there aren't windows versions of a lot of Mac software and features. I have a Mac laptop and a PC desktop. About the only thing I use the PC for now is gaming, since the internet has already fried it once--I had to reinstall the whole system.
      Zelazny, FBI~Undercover Division

Comment

Originally posted by Zelazny
        It's a shame that there aren't windows versions of a lot of Mac software and features. I have a Mac laptop and a PC desktop. About the only thing I use the PC for now is gaming, since the internet has already fried it once--I had to reinstall the whole system.
        Safari is the only mac program i would want

Those reinstalls can be damn annoying
        gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
        so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
        love Torri

Comment

Safari's slow when you do heavy browsing and downloading multiple webpages for viewing.

Comment

Safari >> everything.

Comment

While I admit my experience with Safari is limited, I think I still prefer Firefox.

Comment

firefox on windows, yes.

firefox on OSX is ugly. sure you can skin the top and whatnot, but its the internal things like check boxes, and drop menus that look just awful.
                plus i've have lag issues with firefox.
                safari is the best cause it was designed to be used on OSX.

Comment

If you want to block annoying ads, flash animation & be able to download 15 or more websites at the same time nothing beats Firefox whether it be on OS X or Windows. Safari's great if you want things to look pretty or you're a light user.

Safari doesnt use bandwidth efficiently as compared to Firefox.

Comment

Personally, I prefer Safari to Firefox... I just really never liked it all too much. On the most part, I like anything Apple.

Comment

Working...
                    X