X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House is indeed super awsome.
    An all new Stargate spinoff presents

Stargate: The B Team

The galaxy just got a whoooole lot crazier!

Comment

So, who would win, House or God?

Comment

As much as I LURVE House I'd have to give my vote to the Almighty creator of the Universe and of all life, rather than the almighty smug saver of all life in the universe.

Comment

Ah and so the torch is passed. The last time I started a House thread it died out within a couple of months but oh well. anyway I'm a huge House fan too. The character is so much more diferent then anything else Hugh Laurie has done before.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I'm thinking eternal competition, but then House would eventually die, so would God win be default?

Comment

I love House. I was watching it the other day, then I watched Blackadder and it's amazing how he seems a completely different person.

Comment

Originally posted by Jonzey
                I love House. I was watching it the other day, then I watched Blackadder and it's amazing how he seems a completely different person.
                I know.....I love him in both. He's so funny.

Comment

I loooove House sooooo much! I had a House moment today. I must say I've increased my smuggness since I've started watching House.

Comment

I have a smug rating. Right now I'm only at a six though.

Comment

hear about next weeks ep? a two parter SUWEET!

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                        hear about next weeks ep? a two parter SUWEET!
                        Two parter!!!!! We've never had a real one of those on House!!!!!

Comment

I know! I've been waiting for Fox to think of a two parter. 2 parters ROCK!!!! but The Fourth Horseman (whose title I just barely understood) made me mad, Waiting 3 months to see the conclusion.

Comment

I really like House too. My sister's addiction to television has got me into shows like House, Grey's Anatomy, Lost and CSI over the past few months. I think House is definitely my new favorite because I love his snarky attitude. I can't really say I love House though because if I had to deal with him on a regular basis I'd probably have strangled him by now, but he's definitely fun to watch.

Kat

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
                              I can't really say I love House though because if I had to deal with him on a regular basis I'd probably have strangled him by now, but he's definitely fun to watch.
                              some episodes I feel if there wasn't a t.v. in my way I'd have my hands around House's neck till there was no air left in his snark lungs. some episodes I feel that if there wasn't a t.v. there I'd have my arms around Wilson but for a whole different reason !!!

Comment

House is on TWICE next week, part one on Tuesday, part two on Wednsday. YAY!

Comment

Working...
                                X