Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guy Martin's Battle of Britain, pt. 2.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Rescue Me
      "Wheels"

Barbary Coast
      "Sharks Eat Sharks"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Great British Railway Journeys, series 12, ep. 1, "Oxford to Winchester pt. 1 - Oxford to Abingdon".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

AKBINGO! ep45
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
            26/04/21

MARE OF EASTTOWN
            Ep. 2 - Fathers

VIEWPOINT
            Episode 1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
              27/04/21

VIEWPOINT
              Episode 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Rescue Me
                "Initiation"

Barbary Coast
                "The Day Cable Was Hanged"
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Secret Agent School: Camp X, pts. 1-2.
                  sigpic

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
                    28/04/21

VIEWPOINT
                    Episode 3

Comment

Bent Coppers: Crossing the Line of Duty, pt. 3, "Taking a Drink".
                      sigpic

Comment

Rescue Me
                        "Clean"

Barbary Coast
                        "Mary Had More Than a Little"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

L.A.'s Finest, season 1, ep. 9, "Dangerous Minds".
                          sigpic

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
                            29/04/21

VIEWPOINT
                            Episode 4

Comment

Saved by a Stranger, series 1, pt. 1, "Karl and Emina".

JAG, season 4, ep. 17, "Nobody's Child".
                              sigpic

Comment

NEWSNIGHT
                                30/04/21

THE TIME WITH ALAN PARTRIDGE
                                Series 2 - Episode 1

Comment

Working...
                                X