• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monk
    "Mr. Monk and the Astronaut"

The IT Crowd
    "Aunt Irma Visits"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
      02.03 - First Night

REIGN
      01.14 - Dirty Laundry

STRIKE
      03.01 - Lethal White, Part One

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 1, ep. 20, "The Troubles".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Shield
          "Smoked"

NCIS
          "Ravenous"

House, M.D.
          "Sex Kills"

Monk
          "Mr. Monk Goes to the Dentist"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
            02.04 - The Rack

REIGN
            01.15 - The Darkness

STRIKE
            03.02 - Lethal White, Part Two

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

NCIS
              "Bait"

The Office
              "Take Your Daughter to Work Day"

Cold Case Files
              "The Killer Slips Away"

Monk
              "Mr. Monk Gets Jury Duty"
              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

NCIS, season 9, eps. 5-9, "Safe Harbour","Thirst","Devil's Triangle", and "Engaged (Pts. 1-2)".

Law & Order (US series), season 1, ep. 21, "Sonata for a Solo Organ".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Leverage, season 1, ep. 1, "The Nigerian Job".
                  sigpic

Comment

What we do in the shadows. Season 2 Episode 2 - Ghosts
                    I love that series

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 1, ep. 22, "The Blue Wall".
                      sigpic

Comment

THE PROFESSIONALS
                        02.05 - Man without a Past

REIGN
                        01.16 - Monsters

Comment

Dad's Army: The Lost Episodes.

Series 2, ep. 3, "The Loneliness of the Long Distance Walker".
                          Series 2, eps. 5 & 6, "A Stripe for Frazer", and "Under Fire".
                          sigpic

Comment

House, M.D.
                            "Clueless"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Strike, series 4, "Lethal White (Pts. 1-2).
                              sigpic

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 2, ep. 1, "Confession".

Final appearance of Sgt. Max Greevey (George Dzundza), first appearance of Det. Phil Cerreta (Paul Sorvino).
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X