• Time
  • Show
Clear All

NCIS
    "Switch"

The Office
    "Halloween"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Law & Order (US series), season 1, ep. 1, "Prescription for Death".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

I'll Be Gone in the Dark E06 Walk into the Light
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

LIVERPOOL 1
          02.05 - A Rush of Blood to the Head

KITCHEN
          Episode 1

DOCTOR FOSTER
          Series 1 - Episode 5

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 5, ep. 12, "Intestinal Fortitude".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

NCIS
              "The Voyeur's Web"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Murder she wrote
                The Committee.
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Hill Street Blues, season 5, eps. 13-15, "Of Human Garbage", "Dr. Hoof and Mouth", and "Davenport in a Storm".
                  sigpic

Comment

ONE FOOT IN THE GRAVE
                    TVM#06 - One Foot in the Grave: Starbound

LIVERPOOL 1
                    02.06 - Sweet Dreams

KITCHEN
                    Episode 2

DOCTOR FOSTER
                    Series 2 - Episode 1

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Law & Order, season 1, ep. 2, "Subterranean Homeboy Blues".
                      sigpic

Comment

Season One episodes five and six of Friday Night Lights. I'd just started to watch it again on Amazon Prime's free to air, then they took it off.

Thank God I have that season on DVD - now I'll have to find the others.

Comment

DOCTOR FOSTER
                          Series 2 - Episode 2

APB
                          Ep. 7 - Risky Business

HARLOTS
                          Series 1 - Episode 1
                          Series 1 - Episode 2

THE DECEIVED
                          Episode 1

Comment

NCIS
                            "Honor Code"

House, M.D.
                            "TB or Not TB"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Magnum P.I. (2018 series), season 1, eps. 8-9, "Die He Said", and "The Ties That Bind".
                              sigpic

Comment

The Office
                                "The Fight"
                                "The Client"

NCIS
                                "Under Covers"

House, M.D.
                                "Daddy's Boy"

Walking with Monsters
                                "Water Dwellers"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X