No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Murder in the Outback: The Falconi and Lees Mystery, pt. 2.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

SPOOKS
      Series 10 - Episode 1

THE GOES WRONG SHOW
      01.03 - A Trial to Watch

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Saving Our Nurses, pt. 2.

A House Through Time, series 3, pt. 3.

Murder in the Outback: The Falconio and Lees Mysterty, pt. 3.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

SPOOKS
          Series 10 - Episode 2

THE GOES WRONG SHOW
          01.04 - The Lodge

WE HUNT TOGETHER
          Episode 5

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Railway 24/7, series 1, ep. 1.

Murder in the Outback: The Falconio and Lees Mystery, pt. 4.

Saving Our Nurses, pt. 3.
            sigpic

Comment

JAG
              "Death at the Mosque"

The Office
              "Health Care"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Disney Gallery: Star Wars: The Mandalorian, eps. 1-3, "Directing", "Legacy", and "Cast".
                sigpic

Comment

SPOOKS
                  Series 10 - Episode 3

THE GOES WRONG SHOW
                  01.05 - Harper's Locket

GANGS OF LONDON
                  Episode 8

WE HUNT TOGETHER
                  Episode 6

Comment

JAG
                    "Two Towers"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

SPOOKS
                      Series 10 - Episode 4

THE GOES WRONG SHOW
                      01.06 - 90 Degrees

Comment

SPOOKS
                        Series 10 - Episode 5

Comment

Battle Machine Bros, season 1, ep. 2, "Subterranean Rover Blues".

The Adventures of Sir Lancelot, series 1, ep. 1, "The Knight with the Red Plume".
                          sigpic

Comment

NCIS
                            "Conspiracy Theory"

House, M.D.
                            "Role Model"

The Office
                            "The Alliance"

JAG
                            "Unknown Soldier"
                            sigpic

My Books:

Comment

SPOOKS
                              Series 10 - Episode 6

THE SALISBURY POISONINGS
                              Episode 1

Comment

House, M.D.
                                "Babies & Bathwater"

The Office
                                "Basketball"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X