Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOB'S BURGERS
    09.21 - P.T.A. It Ain't So

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Murder, She Wrote: The Celtic Riddle
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
        2019/2020 Premier League - 01/02/20

BOB'S BURGERS
        09.22 - Yes Without My Zeke

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Frasier
          "Analyzed Kiss"

NYPD Blue
          "Yo, Adrian"

JAG
          "Pas de Deux"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
            2019/2020 Premier League - 02/02/20

THE WOMEN'S FOOTBALL SHOW
            2019/2020 Women's Super League - 02/02/20

TOP GEAR
            Series 28 - Episode 2

SNOWFALL
            03.01 - Protect and Swerve
            Last edited by Alan; 03 February 2020, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Frasier
              "A New Position for Roz"

NYPD Blue
              "22 Skidoo"

JAG
              "A Tangled Webb, Part I"
              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

SNOWFALL
                03.02 - The More You Make

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: FA CUP
                  2019/2020 Fourth Round Replay: Oxford United vs. Newcastle United - 04/02/20

SNOWFALL
                  03.03 - Cash and Carry

Comment

Monk (Season 2)
                    "Mr. Monk Goes Back to School"
                    "Mr. Monk Goes to Mexico"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Universal Credit: Inside the Welfare State, pt. 1.
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

SNOWFALL
                        03.04 - The Game That Moves as You Play

WHITE HOUSE FARM
                        Episode 5

Comment

Deputy, season 1, ep. 5, "10-8 Black and Blue".
                          sigpic
                          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The finale of "The Good Place"...

It crept up on me - I didn't know 100% it was ending, though the storyline was certainly suggesting the end was approaching... then I saw the episode I was putting on was 1 hour long...

Ouch...

I've hated tv shows ending ever since Cheers - Ironically of course - also a Ted Danson show. (Was secretly hoping they'd show him walk into a bar at the end...)

Now all I really want to do is watch Kristen Bell and Craig Ferguson talk **** about nothing for 30 minutes... but Craig Ferguson's Late Late Show of course finished years ago...

This shouldn't be as hard as it is.
                            back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
                            "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
                            "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
                            and lots more!

Comment

SNOWFALL
                              03.05 - The Bottoms

Comment

Monk
                                "Mr. Monk Goes to the Ballgame"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X