• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOB'S BURGERS
    04.07 - Bob and Deliver

KILLING EVE
    02.05 - Smell Ya Later

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

MacGyver (2016 series), season 1, ep. 19, "Compass".

Chicago P.D., season 6, ep. 16, "The Forgotten".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Frasier
        "The 200th"

NYPD Blue
        "Two Clarks in a Bar"

JAG
        "Jagathon"

Spin City
        "The Wedding Scammer"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Kim's Convenience
          310: "Elephant in the Room"
          311: "Appanticitis"
          312: "Hit 'n' Fun"
          313: "Lord of the Ring"

Nikki Glaser: Bangin'
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Peaky Blinders, series 5, eps. 4-6, "The Loop", "The Shock", and "Mr. Jones".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

BOB'S BURGERS
              04.08 - Christmas in the Car

KILLING EVE
              02.06 - I Hope You Like Missionary!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

MacGyver (2016 series), season 1, ep. 20, "Hole Puncher".

The Great Model Railway Challenge, series 2, ep. 4, "Uncharted Territory".
                sigpic

Comment

Becker
                  "Dinner and a Showdown"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Charlie's Angels, season 1, ep. 8, "Lady Killer".

The Great Model Railway Challenge, series 2, ep. 5, "The Sky's the Limit".
                    sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
                      2019/2020 Premier League - 05/10/19

BOB'S BURGERS
                      04.09 - Slumber Party

KILLING EVE
                      02.07 - Wide Awake

Comment

Frasier
                        "Sharing Kirby"

NYPD Blue
                        "Hit the Road, Clark"

JAG
                        "Dog Robber, Part I"

Spin City
                        "Fight Flub"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Boon, series 5, ep. 3, "Rival Eyes".

Charlie's Angels, season 1, ep. 9, "Bullseye".
                          sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
                            2019/2020 Premier League - 06/10/19

BOB'S BURGERS
                            04.10 - Presto Tina-o

KILLING EVE
                            02.08 - You're Mine

WORLD ON FIRE
                            Episode 2

Comment

Becker
                              "The Buddy System"

Frasier
                              "Junior Agent"

NYPD Blue
                              "Cops and Robber"

JAG
                              "Dog Robber, Part II"

Spin City
                              "Chinatown"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Hawaii Five-0, season 7, ep. 18, "Handle with Care".

Knightfall, season 1, ep. 7, "And Certainly Not the Cripple".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X