• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BOB'S BURGERS
    02.02 - Bob Day Afternoon

MINDHUNTER
    Season 2 - Episode 4

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

DAD'S ARMY
      02.09 - The Loneliness of the Long Distance Walker

BOB'S BURGERS
      02.03 - Synchronized Swimming

MINDHUNTER
      Season 2 - Episode 5

TUDUR'S TV FLASHBACK
      Ep. 4 - Love

DEEP WATER
      Episode 3
      Last edited by Alan; 28 August 2019, 05:33 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Knightfall, season 1, ep. 2, "Find Us the Grail".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Becker
          "The TorMentor" --guest starring Leonard Nimoy

NYPD Blue
          "Everyone into the Poole"

JAG
          "To Walk on Wings"

Spin City
          "You've Got Male"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Boon, series 3, ep. 8, "Peacemaker".
            sigpic
            Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

DAD'S ARMY
              02.11 - A Stripe for Frazer

BOB'S BURGERS
              02.04 - Burgerboss

MINDHUNTER
              Season 2 - Episode 6

Comment

Narcos
                101: "Descenso"
                102: "The Sword of Simón Bolivar"
                103: "The Men of Always"
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Inside the Tower of London, series 2, pt. 2.

Fighter Pilot: The Real Top Gun, pt. 2.

Boon, series 3, ep. 9, "Banbury Blues".
                  sigpic

Comment

Becker
                    "Small Wonder"

Frasier
                    "Daphne Returns"

NYPD Blue
                    "Dying to Testify"

JAG
                    "Past Tense"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Perry Mason, season 7, ep. 15, "The Case of the Capering Camera".

Who Do You Think You Are? (UK series), series 16, ep. 6 - Paul Merton.
                      sigpic

Comment

DAD'S ARMY
                        02.12 - Under Fire

BOB'S BURGERS
                        02.05 - Food Truckin'

MINDHUNTER
                        Season 2 - Episode 7

Comment

Narcos
                          104: "The Palace in Flames"
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Boon, series 3, ep. 11, "One Reborn Every Minute".

Perry Mason, season 7, ep. 16, "The Case of the Ice-Cold Hands".
                            sigpic

Comment

Murder, She Wrote: The Last Free Man

Spin City

"Minor League"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
                                2019/2020 Premier League - 31/08/19

BOB'S BURGERS
                                02.06 - Dr. Yap

MINDHUNTER
                                Season 2 - Episode 8

Comment

Working...
                                X