• Show
Clear All

SPACED
    02.06 - Dissolution

RIVIERA
    Series 2 - Episode 9

DARK MONEY
    Episode 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Perry Mason, season 6, ep. 7, "The Case of the Unsuitable Uncle".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Monty Python's Flying Circus
        3.11: "Dennis Moore"
        3.12: "A Book at Bedtime"
        3.13: "Grandstand"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Get Some In!, series 1 Christmas Special, "Christmas at the Camp".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

SPACED
            02.07 - Leaves

CODE 37: SEX CRIMES
            02.09 - Carwash

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

UTOPIA
              Series 1 - Episode 1

KILLING EVE
              02.06 - I Hope You Like Missionary!

Comment

Chicago P.D., season 6, ep. 4, "Ride Along".
                sigpic

Comment

TOP GEAR
                  Series 27 - Episode 5

UTOPIA
                  Series 1 - Episode 2

Comment

Get Some In!, series 2, ep. 1, "Flight".
                    sigpic

Comment

UTOPIA
                      Series 1 - Episode 3

CLIQUE
                      Series 2 - Episode 1

Comment

Catch-22, ep. 4.

Designated Survivor, season 1, ep. 19, "Misalliance".

Boon, series 1, ep. 4, "Grass Widows".
                        sigpic

Comment

YEAR OF THE RABBIT
                          Episode 5

Comment

Horizon - Inside the Social Network: Facebook's Difficult Year.

Boon, series 1, ep. 5, "Unto Us Four a Son".
                            sigpic

Comment

UTOPIA
                              Series 1 - Episode 4

WILD BILL
                              Episode 6

Comment

JAG (Season 6)
                                "Legacy, Part I"
                                sigpic
                                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Working...
                                X