Clear All

NYPD Blue
    "Sleep Over"

JAG
    "Drop Zone"

Frasier
    "Morning Becomes Entertainment"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

LIVERPOOL 1
      02.05 - A Rush of Blood to the Head

RIVIERA
      02.06 - Original Sin

CLINK
      Ep. 10 - Endgame

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Bones and NCIS

Comment

Chicago PD, season 6, ep. 1, "New Normal".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

LIVERPOOL 1
            02.06 - Sweet Dreams

CODE 37: SEX CRIMES
            02.06 - In the Cell

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Becker
              "One Angry Man"

NYPD Blue
              "Stressed for Success"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Designated Survivor, season 1, ep. 15, "One Hundred Days".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: FIFA WOMEN'S WORLD CUP
                  2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Round of 16: Norway vs. Australia - 22/06/19

KILLING EVE
                  02.03 - The Hungry Caterpillar

Comment

NYPD Blue
                    "Goodbye Charlie"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Round of 16: England vs. Cameroon - 23/06/19

TOP GEAR
                      Series 27 - Episode 2

GENTLEMAN JACK
                      01.06 - Do Ladies Do That?

Comment

Spin City
                        "About Last Night..."
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Round of 16: Spain vs. USA - 24/06/19

HOW NOT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE
                          02.02 - Don Dates a Cougar

Comment

The Thames: Britain's Great River with Tony Robinson, pt. 4.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alan View Post
                              2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Round of 16: Spain vs. USA - 24/06/19

HOW NOT TO LIVE YOUR LIFE
                              02.02 - Don Dates a Cougar
                              *waves US flag*
                              Originally posted by aretood2
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Round of 16: Italy vs. China - 25/06/19
                                2019 FIFA Women's World Cup Round of 16: Netherlands vs. Japan - 25/06/19

Comment

Working...
                                X