• Show
Clear All

MEN BEHAVING BADLY
    06.06 - Sofa

THE FALL
    01.03 - Insolence & Wine

THE VIRTUES
    Episode 3

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Deadwood
      305: "A Two-Headed Beast"
      306: "A Rich Find"
      307: "Unauthorized Cinnamon"
      308: "Leviathan Smiles"
      309: "Amateur Night"
      310: "A Constant Throb"
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

MEN BEHAVING BADLY
        XMAS'97 - Jingle B***s!

THE FALL
        01.04 - My Adventurous Song

RIVIERA
        Series 2 - Episode 3

CLINK
        Ep. 7 - Therapy

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Deadwood
          311: "The Catbird Seat"
          312: "Tell Him Something Pretty"

Historical Roasts
          101: "Abraham Lincoln"
          102: "Freddie Mercury"
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

BLACKADDER: THE CAVALIER YEARS

MEN BEHAVING BADLY
            07.01 - Last Orders: Performance

CODE 37: SEX CRIMES
            02.03 - Second Chance

THE FALL
            01.05 - The Vast Abyss

Comment

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
              617: "Sicko"
              618: "Suicide Squad"

Comment

Van der Valk, series 4, ep. 2, "Dangerous Games".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Frasier
                  "They're Playing Our Song"
                  "Big Crane on Campus"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                  Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Deadwood: The Movie

Comment

Britain's Most Historic Towns, series 2, ep. 3, "Edwardian Cardiff".
                      sigpic
                      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

THE FALL
                        02.01 - These Troublesome Disguises

Comment

The Virtues, pt. 3.

Van der Valk, series 4, ep. 3, "A Sudden Silence".
                          sigpic

Comment

Becker
                            "All the Rage"

NYPD Blue
                            "These Shoots Are Made for Joaquin"

JAG
                            "Boomerang, Part I"
                            sigpic
                            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Hawaii Five-0, season 7, ep. 1, "Ready to Play?".
                              sigpic

Comment

MEN BEHAVING BADLY
                                07.02 - Last Orders: Gary in Love

THE FALL
                                02.02 - Night Darkens the Streets

UN BORE MERCHER [translated: ONE WEDNESDAY MORNING ] (aka KEEPING FAITH)
                                Series 2 - Episode 4

GENTLEMAN JACK
                                01.03 - Oh Is That What You Call It?

Comment

Working...
                                X