• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Home Improvement
    "Not-So-Great Scott"

JAG
    "Angels 30"

Spin City
    "An Officer and a Gentleman" --guest starring SGU's Lou Diamond Phillips, and the following week, Louis Ferreira guest starred on Star Trek: Voyager
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Banacek, season 1, pilot episode, "Detour to Nowhere".

Due South, season 1, ep. 18, "The Deal".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

PEEP SHOW
        09.05 - Kid Farm

BREAKING BAD
        05.04 - Fifty-One
        05.05 - Dead Freight
        05.06 - Buyout
        05.07 - Say My Name

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Due South, season 1, eps. 19-22, "An Invitation to Romance", "Heaven and Earth", and "Victoria's Secret (pts. 1-2)".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Due South
            "Dead Men Don't Throw Rice"

Frasier
            "Secret Admirer"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: THE FA CUP
              2018/2019 FA Cup Fourth Round Replay: West Bromich Albion vs. Brighton & Hove Albion - 06/02/19

PEEP SHOW
              09.06 - Are We Going To Be Alright?

CLEANING UP
              Episode 5

PURE
              Episode 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Monty Python's Flying Circus
                "The Attila the Hun Show"
                "Archaeology Today"
                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

SEX EDUCATION
                  Series 1 - Episode 1

Comment

Monty Python's Flying Circus
                    "How to Recognize Different Parts of the Body"
                    "Scott of the Antarctic"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Secret Scotland, pt. 1.
                      sigpic

Comment

RAB C. NESBITT
                        04.06 - Further

SEX EDUCATION
                        Series 1 - Episode 2

Comment

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
                          605: "A Tale of Two Bandits"
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Gideon's Way, series 1, ep. 11, "Subway to Revenge".
                            sigpic

Comment

Becker
                              "Take These Pills and Shove 'Em"

Home Improvement
                              "Tim's First Car"

NYPD Blue
                              "Numb and Number"

JAG
                              "Mr. Rabb Goes to Washington"

Spin City
                              "Quest for Fire"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
                                2018/2019 Premier League - 09/02/19

EFL ON QUEST
                                2018/2019 EFL Championship plus ELF League One & League Two - 09/02/19

MAN LIKE MOBEEN
                                01.01 - Bagpuss

SEX EDUCATION
                                Series 1 - Episode 3

Comment

Working...
                                X