No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LA to Vegas, season 1, eps. 1-2, "Pilot", and "The Yips and the Dead".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

RAB C. NESBITT
      03.06 - Cell

04.01 - Love

PEEP SHOW
      05.06 - Mark's Women

THE SMOKE
      Episode 3

BLACK LAKE
      Series 2 - Episode 2

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Brooklyn Nine-Nine
        601: "Honeymoon"
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Spin City
          "The Paul Bearer"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
            2018/2019 Premier League - 12/01/19

EFL ON QUEST
            2018/2019 EFL Championship plus EFL League One & League Two - 12/01/19

PEEP SHOW
            06.01 - Jeremy at JLB

THE SMOKE
            Episode 4

BLACK LAKE
            Series 2 - Episode 3

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

M*A*S*H
              "The Late Captain Pierce"
              "Dear Mildred"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Columbo, season 4, ep. 6, "A Deadly State of Mind".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Stagecoach, the movie https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0092003/
                  Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                  (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Columbo, season 4, ep. 4, "Troubled Waters".

Woolly Mammoth: Secrets from the Ice.
                    sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
                      2018/2019 Premier League - 13/01/19

PEEP SHOW
                      06.02 - The Test

THE SMOKE
                      Episode 5

BLACK LAKE
                      Series 2 - Episode 4

LES MISÉRABLES
                      Episode 3

Comment

Family Guy
                        1213: "3 Acts of God"
                        1214: "Fresh Heir"

Iliza Shlesinger - Elder Millennial
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Mick, season 1, eps. 1-2, "Pilot", and "The Grandparents".
                          sigpic

Comment

PEEP SHOW
                            06.03 - Jeremy in Love

THE SMOKE
                            Episode 6

BLACK LAKE
                            Series 2 - Episode 5

Comment

Friends from College
                              201: "The Engagement Party"
                              202: "Storage Unit"
                              203: "Out All Night"
                              204: "The Bachelor Party"

Comment

Kojok, season 5, ep. 15, "Chain of Custody".

Father Brown, series 7, ep. 7, "The House of God".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X