Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PEEP SHOW
    04.03 - Gym

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Family Guy
      1206: "Life of Brian"
      1207: "Into Harmony's Way"
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Movie:
        Paulie

Home Improvement
        "The Son Also Mooches"

Frasier
        "Frasier Gotta Have It"

JAG
        "Imposter"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

M*A*S*H: 30th Anniversary Reunion Special.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
            2018/2019 Premier League - 02/01/19

PEEP SHOW
            04.04 - Handyman

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Family Guy
              1208: "Christmas Guy"
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Back in Time for School, pt. 1, "1895 - 1914".
                sigpic
                Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

PEEP SHOW
                  04.05 - Holiday

Comment

Danger UXB, series 1, ep. 12, "The Pier".
                    sigpic

Comment

Home Improvement
                      "Believe It or Not"

Frasier
                      "First Date"

NYPD Blue
                      "Prostrate Before the Law"

JAG
                      "The Return of Jimmy Blackhorse"

Spin City
                      "Bye-Bye, Birdie"
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Billy Connolly: Made in Scotland, pt. 2.
                        sigpic

Comment

RAB C. NESBITT
                          03.03 - Gifted
                          03.04 - Wean
                          03.05 - Right

PEEP SHOW
                          04.06 - Wedding

Comment

Columbo, season 7, ep. 2, "Murder Under Glass".
                            sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY: FA CUP HIGHLIGHTS
                              2018/2019 FA Cup: Third Round - 05/01/19

EFL ON QUEST
                              2018/2019 EFL League One & League Two - 05/01/19

PEEP SHOW
                              05.01 - Burgling

Comment

Home Improvement
                                "Rebel Without Night Driving Privileges"

Frasier
                                "Roz and the Schnoz"

NYPD Blue
                                "Hammer Time"

JAG
                                "Clipped Wings"

Spin City
                                "The Lady or the Tiger"
                                "Single White Male"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X