No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nazi Treasure Hunters, pt. 1, "Hitler's Obsession".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Home Improvement
      "The Wood, the Bad, and the Hungry"

Frasier
      "A Lilith Thanksgiving"

NYPD Blue
      "Yes Sir, That's My Baby" --guest starring Bruce Weitz (Hill Street Blues) and introducing Andrea Thompson (B5)

Spin City
      "The Competition"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Hawaii Five-0, season 6, ep. 6, "Monsters".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

QI 2018-09-10
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

The Mentalist, season 1, ep. 23, "Blood Brothers", season 2, ep. 1, "Redemption".
            sigpic

Comment

Frasier
              601 "Good Grief"
              602 "Frasier's Curse"
              603 "Dial M for Martin"
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Bull, season 2, ep. 13, "Kill Shot".

Saving Lives at Sea, series 3, ep 5.
                sigpic

Comment

TRUST
                  Ep. 1 - The House of Getty

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                  K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 3, eps. 10-11, "There is Nothing Like a Nurse", and "Adam's Ribs".
                    sigpic

Comment

THE ASSETS
                      Ep. 1 - My Name is Aldrich Ames
                      Ep. 2 - Jewel in the Crown

PRESS
                      Ep. 2 - Pure

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Mentalist, season 2, eps. 4-5, "Red Menace", and "Red Scare".

Back in Time for the Factory, ep. 2, "1973.

Chicago P.D., season 5, ep. 15, "Sisterhood".
                        sigpic

Comment

Home Improvement
                          "Workin' Man Blues"

Frasier
                          "Our Father Whose Art Ain't Heaven"

NYPD Blue
                          "Ted and Carey's Bogus Adventure"
                          "Unembraceable You"

Spin City
                          "Dog Day Afternoon"
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

No Offence, series 3, ep. 1.
                            Last edited by BruTak; 14 September 2018, 08:10 AM. Reason: Typo.
                            sigpic

Comment

PORRIDGE
                              02.04 - No Peace for the Wicked
                              02.05 - Happy Release

CODE 37: SEX CRIMES
                              01.05 - Candid Camera

Comment

Vikings, season 1, ep. 3, "Dispossessed".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X