No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kojak, season 2, ep. 5, "Wall Street Gunslinger".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Home Improvement
      "I Was a Teenage Taylor"

NYPD Blue
      "Yes, We Have No Connolis"

Spin City
      "Grand Illusion"

Wings
      "The Gift of Life"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

The Mentalist, season 1, eps. 11-12, " Red John's Friends", and "Red Rum".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

ARCHER
            09.04 - Danger Island: A Warrior in Costume

PARADISE PD
            Ep. 4 - Karla

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
            K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Wings
              "Olive or Twist"

Secrets of Underground London
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 2, eps. 20-21, "As You Were", and "Crisis".

The Mentalist, season 1, eps. 13-14, "Paint it Red", and "Crimson Casanova".
                sigpic

Comment

Frasier
                  401 "The Two Mrs. Cranes"
                  402 "Love Bites Dog"
                  403 "The Impossible Dream"
                  404 "A Cranes' Critique"
                  405 "Head Game"
                  406 "Mixed Double"
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

TV Movie/Miniseries:
                    Pandora's Clock

Starring Richard Dean Anderson and Jane Leeves (Frasier), and they both end up in Seattle.
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

ARCHER
                      09.05 - Danger Island: Strange Doings in the Taboo Groves

PARADISE PD
                      Ep. 5 - Dungeons & Dragnet

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Frasier
                        407 "A Lilith Thanksgiving"
                        408 "Our Father Whose Art Ain't Heaven"
                        409 "Dad Loves Sherry, The Boys Just Whine"
                        410 "Liar, Liar!"
                        411 "Three Days of the Condo"
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Mentalist, season 1, eps. 15-16, "Scarlett Fever", and "Bloodshot".
                          sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY WALES: WALES VS. REPUBLIC OF IRELAND
                            UEFA Nations League - Group B4: Wales vs. Republic of Ireland

ARCHER
                            09.06 - Danger Island: Some Remarks on Cannibalism

PARADISE PD
                            Ep. 6 - Meet the Jabowskis

PRESS
                            Ep. 1 - Death Knock

Comment

Frasier
                              412 "Death and the Dog"
                              413 "Four for the Seesaw"

Comment

Chicago P.D., season 5, ep. 14, "Anthem".

House, season 6, ep. 14, "Private Lives".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X