• Show
Clear All

THIS LIFE
    02.05 - Small Town Boyo

HIDDEN (aka CRAITH)
    Episode 7

PICNIC AT HANGING ROCK
    Episode 2
    Last edited by Alan; 18 July 2018, 03:27 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 8, ep. 25, "April Fools", and season 9, ep. 1, "The Best of Enemies".

Paul O'Grady's Working Britain, pt. 1.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
        "I, Clownius"

Wings
        "Sons and Lovers"

Home Improvement
        "High School Confidential"

Frasier
        "The Friend"

NYPD Blue
        "The Blackboard Jungle"

Due South
        "Mask"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 9, eps. 2-3, "Letters", and "Cementing Relationships".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

THIS LIFE
            02.06 - Unusual Suspect

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Chicago P.D., season 5, ep. 7, "Care Under Fire".

Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back, season 1, ep. 1, "Bella Gianna's".
              sigpic

Comment

Alaska State Troopers
                "Blacked Out and Belligerent"
                "Hot Drugs, Icy Streets"
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

JAG, season 7, eps. 19 and 20, "First Casualty", and "Port Chicago".
                  sigpic

Comment

THIS LIFE
                    02.07 - He's Leaving Home

Comment

Hawaii Five-0, season 5, ep. 23, "Sharing Traditions".

JAG, season 8, ep. 11, "All Ye Faithful".
                      sigpic

Comment

Wings
                        "Hey, George"

Home Improvement
                        "Tanks for the Memories"

Frasier
                        "Come Lie with Me"

NYPD Blue
                        "Burnin' Love"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Are You Being Served?, series 9, ep. 3, "Memories Are Made of This".

'Allo 'Allo!, series 4, ep. 1, "Prisoners of War".
                          sigpic

Comment

THIS LIFE
                            02.08 - Room With a Queue

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
                              "The Dark Side of the Door"

Due South
                              "Juliet is Bleeding"

JAG
                              "The Brotherhood"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

THIS LIFE
                                02.09 - Men Behaving Sadly

Comment

Working...
                                X