No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sea Patrol, season 3, eps. 1-4, "Catch and Release", "Monkey Business", China Dolls", and "Guns".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Alaska State Troopers
      "Drunk and Dangerous"
      "Crystal Meth Compound"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Columbo, season 9, ep. 3, "Agenda for Murder".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
          FIFA World Cup 2018 - 3rd/4th Play-Offs: Belgium vs. England - 14/07/18

THIS LIFE
          02.02 - Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

JAG, season 8, ep. 6, "Offensive Action".
            sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
              FIFA World Cup 2018 - Final: France vs. Croatia - 15/07/18

THIS LIFE
              02.03 - The Bi Who Came in From the Cold

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

JAG, season 8, ep. 8, "Ready or Not".
                sigpic

Comment

Wings
                  "Honey, We Broke the Kid"

Murder, She Wrote
                  "Kendo Killing"

JAG
                  "Boot"
                  sigpic
                  "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 8, eps. 21-22, "Goodbye, Cruel World", and "Dreams".
                    sigpic

Comment

THIS LIFE
                      02.04 - How to Get in Bed by Advertising

HIDDEN (aka CRAITH)
                      Episode 6

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
                        "Death Goes Double Platinum"

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
                        "Boxing Helena"

Wings
                        "B.S., I Love You"

Home Improvement
                        "Oh, Brother"

Frasier
                        "It's Hard to Say Goodbye If You Won't Leave"

NYPD Blue
                        "Sorry, Wrong Suspect"

Alaska State Troopers
                        "Trooper Stalker"
                        "Deep Woods Standoff"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 8, eps. 23-24, "War Co-Respondent", and "Back Pay".
                          sigpic

Comment

Bull, season 2, ep. 5, "Play the Hand You're Dealt".

The Five-Billion-Pound Super Sewer, pt. 1.

Longmire, season 6, ep. 9, "Running Eagle Challenge".
                            sigpic

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
                              "Murder in Tempo"

Due South
                              "The Promise"

JAG
                              "Sightings"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Sea Patrol, season 3, eps. 5-8, "Ghost Net", "Oh Danny Boy", "Half Life", and "Red Sky Morning".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X