• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
    "There's the Rub"

Alaska State Troopers
    "Bloody Warrior"
    sigpic
    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

'Allo 'Allo, series 1, ep. 7, "The Funeral".

First appearance of Kenneth Connor as Monsieur Alfonse the undertaker.
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 HIGHLIGHTS
        FIFA World Cup 2018 - Round of 16: Sweden vs. Switzerland - 03/07/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
        FIFA World Cup 2018 - Round of 16: Colombia vs. England - 03/07/18

THIS LIFE
        01.04 - Sex, Lies and Muesli Yoghurt

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
        K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Bull, season 2, ep. 3, "A Business of Favours".

Are You Being Served?, series 7, ep. 3, "The Apartment".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Wings
            "So Long, Frank Lloyd Wrong"

Home Improvement
            "Chicago Hope"

Frasier
            "The Adventures of Bad Boy and Dirty Girl"

NYPD Blue
            "Dirty Laundry" --guest starring Corin Nemec

Alaska State Troopers
            "Shotgun Showdown"
            "Armed and Bootlegging"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

EXTRAS
              02.04 - Chris Martin
              02.05 - Sir Ian McKellen
              02.06 - Jonathan Ross

TVM#00 - Christmas Special

LIFE'S TOO SHORT
              Episode Two
              Episode Three

HIDDEN (aka CRAITH)
              Episode 5

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

David Baddiel on the Silk Road, pt. 1.

Longmire, season 6, ep. 7, "Opiates and Antibiotics".
                sigpic

Comment

Soldier Soldier, series 3, ep. 11, "Dutch Courage".

'Allo 'Allo, series 1, ep. 8, "The Dance of Hitler Youth".
                  sigpic

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
                    "Deadly Bidding"

Alaska State Troopers
                    "Campground Crazies"
                    "Grizzly-pendence Day"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Are You Being Served?, series 7, ep. 5, "The Hero".
                      sigpic

Comment

THIS LIFE
                        01.05 - Fantasy Football

Comment

Chicago P.D., season 5, ep. 5, "Home".
                          sigpic

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 8, eps. 9-10, "Mr. and Mrs. Who?", and "The Yalu Brick Road".

First appearance of G.W. Bailey as Staff Sgt. Luther Rizzo.
                              sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                                FIFA World Cup 2018 - Quarter-Final: Brazil vs. Belgium - 06/07/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                                FIFA World Cup 2018 - Quarter-Final: Uruguay vs. France - 06/07/18

THIS LIFE
                                01.06 - Family Outing

Comment

Working...
                                X