No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soldier Soldier, series 3, ep. 4, "Fall Out".

'Allo 'Allo!, series 1, ep. 2, "The British 'ave Come".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018 HIGHLIGHTS
      FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group G: Panama vs. Tunisia /
      Group H: Japan vs. Poland /
      Group H: Senegal vs. Colombia - 28/06/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
      FIFA World Cup 2018 - Group G: England vs. Belgium - 28/06/18

CRIME LORD
      Ep. 5 - Godfather Website

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Chicago P.D., season 5, ep. 4, "Snitch".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
          "Nan's Ghost, Part II"

Due South (Season 2)
          "North"

JAG
          "War Cries"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

CRIME LORD
            Ep. 6 - Body Bag

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
              "Viva Lost Wages"

Alaska State Troopers
              "Alaska Chainsaw Massacre"
              sigpic
              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                FIFA World Cup 2018 - Round of 16: France vs. Argentina - 30/06/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                FIFA World Cup - Round of 16: Uruguay vs. Portugal - 30/06/18

THIS LIFE
                01.01 - Coming Together

CRIME LORD
                Ep. 7 - Crime Writing Criminal

Comment

House, season 4, ep. 5, "Mirror Mirror".
                  sigpic

Comment

Wings
                    "She's Gotta Have It"

Home Improvement
                    "Room Without a View"

Frasier
                    "Sleeping With the Enemy"

NYPD Blue
                    "Heavin' Can Wait"

Murder, She Wrote
                    "Shooting in Rome"

Alaska State Troopers
                    "Knife Fight"
                    sigpic

My Books:

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2018 - Round of 16: Spain vs. Russia - 01/07/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                      FIFA World Cup 2018 - Round of 16: Croatia vs. Denmark - 01/07/18

THIS LIFE
                      01.02 - Happy Families
                      Last edited by Alan; 02 July 2018, 03:09 PM.

Comment

Hawaii Five-0, season 5, ep. 20, "Instinct".

Are You Being Served?, series 7, ep. 1, "The Junior".
                        sigpic

Comment

Alaska State Troopers
                          "Fatal Inferno"
                          sigpic

My Books:

Comment

'Allo 'Allo, series 1, ep. 5, "The Execution".

First appearance of Hilary Minster as General Erich von Klinkerhoffen.
                            sigpic

Comment

FIFA World Cup 2018 - Round of 16: Belgium vs. Japan - 02/07/18

FIFA WORLD CUP 2018
                              FIFA World Cup 2018 - Round of 16: Brazil vs. Mexico - 02/07/18

THIS LIFE
                              01.03 - Living Dangerously

Comment

Inside the American Embassy, pt. 2, "Trump's UK Border".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X