• Show
Clear All

TROOPING THE COLOUR
    Queen's Official Birthday - 09/06/18

THE INBETWEENERS
    03.01 - The Fashion Show

HARRY
    Ep. 1 - This Is Personal

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Frasier, season 10, eps. 16-17, "Fraternal Schwinns", and "Kenny on the Couch".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

THE INBETWEENERS
        03.02 - The Gig and the Girlfriend

HARRY
        Ep. 2 - He's Very Important, This Boy

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Frankie Goes to Russia, Pt. 2.

Frasier, season 10, eps. 18-19, "Roe to Perdition", and "Some Assembly Required".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (Season 6--final season)
            "Burnin' Down the House"

Wings (Season 7)
            "Burnin' Down the House, Part I"

Home Improvement (Season 5)
            "A Taylor Runs Through It"

Frasier (Season 3)
            "She's the Boss"
            sigpic
            "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
            Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 6, eps. 21-22, "Mail Call Three", and "Temporary Duty".
              sigpic

Comment

THE INBETWEENERS
                03.03 - Will's Dilemma

HARRY
                Ep. 3 - He's the Weak Link

GRENFELL

Comment

24 Hours in Police Custody, series 7, ep. 4, "A Second Chance".

Frasier, season 10, eps. 20-21, "Farewell, Nervosa", and "The Devil and Dr. Phil".
                  sigpic

Comment

Murder, She Wrote (Season 12--final season)
                    "Nailed"

JAG (Season 1)
                    "A New Life"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

House, season 3, ep. 15, "Half Wit".

London's Burning, series 14, ep. 5.
                      Last edited by BruTak; 12 June 2018, 04:56 AM. Reason: Typo.
                      sigpic

Comment

Time Team season 6, the episode about the B-17.

This thread would be a lot more interesting if people actually discussed the shows.

Seaboe
                        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

M*A*S*H, season 6, eps. 23-24, "Potter's Retirement", and "Dr. Winchester and Mr. Hyde".
                          sigpic

Comment

THE INBETWEENERS
                            03.04 - Trip to Warwick

HARRY
                            Ep. 4 - Play with Fire

Comment

Grammar Schools: Who Will Get In?, pt. 3.

Frasier, season 10, eps. 22-23, "Fathers and Sons", and "Analyzed Kiss".
                              sigpic

Comment

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
                                "Get a Job"

Wings
                                "Burnin' Down the House, Part II"

Home Improvement
                                "The Last Temptation of Tim"

Frasier
                                "Shrink Rap"
                                sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Working...
                                X