• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

THE TWO RONNIES
    Series 12 - Episode 4

THE INBETWEENERS
    01.03 - Thorpe Park

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Frasier, season 9, eps. 20-21, "The Love You Fake", and "Cheerful Goodbyes".

House, season 3, ep. 4, "Lines in the Sand".
      sigpic
      Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
      To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
      And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

THE TWO RONNIES
        Series 12 - Episode 5

THE INBETWEENERS
        01.04 - Will Gets a Girlfriend

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Frasier, season 9, eps. 22-23, "Frasier Has Spokane", and "The Guilt Trippers".

Are You Being Served?, series 3, eps. 4-6, "Cold Store", "Wedding Bells", and "German Week".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

THE TWO RONNIES
            Series 12 - Episode 6

THE INBETWEENERS
            01.05 - Caravan Club

Comment

The Tesla Files
              Fowl Play

It will be interesting to see what happens if the show returns.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Frasier, season 9, ep. 24, "Moons Over Seattle".

Frasier, season 10, ep. 1, "The Ring Cycle".
                sigpic

Comment

LIVE INTERNATIONAL FOOTBALL
                  International Friendlies: England vs. Nigeria - 02/06/18

THE TWO RONNIES
                  Christmas 1987

THE INBETWEENERS
                  01.06 - Xmas Party

Comment

MLS soccer
                    Portland Timbers vs. LA Galaxy

M*A*S*H
                    Season 4 marathon
                    I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Frasier, season 10, eps. 2-3, "Enemy at the Gates", and Proxy Prexy".

House, season 3, ep. 9, "Finding Judas".
                      sigpic

Comment

THE INBETWEENERS
                        02.01 - The Field Trip

Comment

Frankie Goes to Russia, Pt. 1.

Frasier, season 10. eps. 4-5, "Kissing Cousin", and "Tales from the Crypt".
                          sigpic

Comment

No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

THE INBETWEENERS
                              02.02 - Work Experience

Comment

24 Hours in Police Custody, series 7, ep. 3, "A Knife through the Heart".

Frasier, season 10, eps. 6-7, "Star Mitzvah", and "Bristle While You Work (Pt. 1)".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X