Clear All

THE ROYAL WEDDING: PRINCE HARRY AND MEGHAN MARKLE

MATCH OF THE DAY LIVE: THE FA CUP
    2017/2018 FA Cup Final: Chelsea vs. Manchester United - 19/05/18

THE TWO RONNIES
    Series 10 - Episode 6

PRIME SUSPECT
    04.01 - The Lost Child

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

M*A*S*H
      Season 3 marathon
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Frasier, season 8, ep. 24, "The Cranes Go Caribbean", and season 9, ep. 1, "Don Juan in Hell (Pt. 1)".

House, season 2, ep. 17, "All In".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

THE TWO RONNIES
          Christmas 1984

PRIME SUSPECT
          04.02 - Inner Circles

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

THE TWO RONNIES
            Series 11 - Episode 1

PRIME SUSPECT
            04.03 - The Scent of Darkness

Comment

24 Hours in Police Custody, series 7, ep. 1, "The Body in the Grass".

Frasier, season 9, eps. 4-5, "The Return of Martin Crane", and "Love Stinks".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

THE TWO RONNIES
                Series 11 - Episode 2

PRIME SUSPECT
                05.01 - Errors of Judgement, Part 1

THE SPLIT
                Episode 5

Comment

Frasier, season 9, eps. 6-7, "Room Full of Heroes", and "Bla-Z-Boy".
                  sigpic

Comment

THE TWO RONNIES
                    Series 11 - Episode 3

PRIME SUSPECT
                    05.02 - Errors of Judgement, Part 2

Comment

Carry On Brussels, pt. 1.

Frasier, season 9, eps. 8-9, "The Two Hundredth Episode", and "Sharing Kirby".
                      sigpic

Comment

THE TWO RONNIES
                        Series 11 - Episode 4

PRIME SUSPECT
                        06.01 - The Last Witness, Part 1

Comment

Frasier, season 9, eps. 10-11, "Junior Agent", and"Bully for Martin".
                          sigpic

Comment

THE TWO RONNIES
                            Series 11 - Episode 5

PRIME SUSPECT
                            06.02 - The Last Witness, Part 2

Comment

Ancient Discovers
                              Machines of the Gods

M*A*S*H
                              Season 2 marathon
                              I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Diners, Drive-ins and Dives
                                BBQ Bites and Southern Flavor

The Tesla Files
                                Secret Weapons

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
                                X