"BRITTA? WHAT KIND OF LAME NAME IS THAT?"

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
      2017/2018 Premier League - 15/04/18

STRIKE BACK: LEGACY
      Series 5 - Episode 8

ORDEAL BY INNOCENCE
      Episode 3

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Frasier, season 5, eps. 7-12, "My Fair Frasier", "Desperately Seeking Closure", "Perspectives On Christmas", "Where Every Bloke Knows Your Name", "Ain't Nobody's Business If I Do", and "The Zoo Story".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

TV Movie:
          A Family Divided (1995) -- featuring Don S. Davis and Michael Shanks

Murder, She Wrote
          "Death 'N Denial" --guest starring Jeri Ryan

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
          "It's a Wonderful Lie"

Full House
          "Super Bowl Fun Day"
          sigpic
          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
          Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Bosch
            4x06 - The Wine of Youth
            4x07 - Missed Connections
            4x08 - Dark Sky

Comment

Series 5 - Episode 9

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Sporstcenter

2018 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs

Boston Bruins vs. Toronto Maple Leafs
                I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Secret Agent Selection: WW2, pt. 2.

Frasier, season 5, eps. 13-15, "The Maris Counselor", "The Ski Lodge", and "Room Service".
                  sigpic
                  Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Bosch
                    4x09 - Rojo Profundo
                    4x10 - Book of the Unclaimed Dead

Comment

Series 5 - Episode 10

Comment

Stephen: the Murder That Changed a Nation, pt. 1, "The Loss of Joy"

Frasier, season 5, eps. 16-18, "Beware of Greeks", "The Perfect Guy", and "Bad Dog".
                        sigpic

Comment

Full House
                          "My Left and Right Foot"

Wings
                          "Fools Russian"

Home Improvement
                          "Super Bowl Fever"
                          sigpic
                          "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

STRIKE BACK: RETRIBUTION
                            Series 6 - Episode 1

THE CHALET (aka LE CHALET)
                            Episode 1

Comment

Due South
                              "An Eye for an Eye"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Stephen: the Murder That Changed a Nation: pt. 2, "The System".

Frasier, season 5, eps. 19-21, "Frasier's Gotta Have It", "First Date", and "Roz and the Schnoz".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X