• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHOCKERS
    Ep. 2 - Cyclops

STRIKE BACK: SHADOW WARFARE
    Series 4 - Episode 9
    Last edited by Alan; 06 April 2018, 03:06 PM.

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Expedition Unknown

Josh Gate's Destination Truth
      I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Frasier, season 4, eps. 11-13, "Three Days of the Condo", "Death and the Dog", and "Four for the See-Saw".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
        To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
        And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
          2017/2018 Premier League - 07/04/18

FOOTBALL ON 5: THE CHAMPIONSHIP
          2017/2018 EFL Championship - 07/04/18

FOOTBALL ON 5: GOAL RUSH
          2017/2018 EFL League One & League Two - 07/04/18

SHOCKERS
          Ep. 3 - Parents' Night

STRIKE BACK: SHADOW WARFARE
          Series 4 - Episode 10

TROY: FALL OF A CITY
          Ep. 8 - Offering

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

M*A*S*H
            Welcome to Korea Part 1 and 2

Bizarre Foods with Andrew Zimmern
            Sardinia
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Britain's Most Historic Towns, pt. 1, "Roman Chester".

Frasier, season 4, eps. 14-16, "To Kill A Talking Bird", "Roz's Krantz and Gouldenstein Are Dead", and "The Unnatural".
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Full House
                "D.J.'s Choice"

Wings
                "She's Baaack"

Home Improvement
                "The Route of All Evil"

Frasier
                "Roz in the Doghouse"

NYPD Blue
                "Don We Now Our Gay Apparel"
                sigpic
                "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

House, season 1, eps. 16-17, "Heavy", and "Role Model".

London's Burning, series 11, eps. 10-11.

Bones, season 11, ep. 22, "The Nightmare within the Nightmare".
                  sigpic

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY 2
                    2017/2018 Premier League - 08/04/18

FOOTBALL ON 5: THE CHECKATRADE TROPHY
                    2017/2018 EFL Checkatrade Trophy - 08/04/18

SHOCKERS
                    Ep. 4 - Ibiza: £99 Return

STRIKE BACK: LEGACY
                    Series 5 - Episode 1

ORDEAL BY INNOCENCE
                    Episode 2
                    Last edited by Alan; 08 April 2018, 04:06 PM.

Comment

Due South
                      "You Must Remember This"
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

Frasier, season 4, eps. 17-18, "Roz's Turn", and "Ham Radio".

London's Burning, series 11, ep. 12.
                        sigpic

Comment

STRIKE BACK: LEGACY
                          Series 5 - Episode 2

Comment

Secret Agent Selection: WW2, pt. 1.

Plebs, series 4, eps. 1-2, "The Accident", and "The Critic".

Frasier, season 4, eps. 19-21, "Three Dates and a Break Up (Pts. 1-2)", and "Daphne Hates Sherry".
                            sigpic

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
                              "The Scent of Murder"

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
                              "Three's a Crowd"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

Great Indian Railway Journeys, pt. 4, "Lucknow to Kolkata".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X