No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Biggest Little Railway in the World, pt. 4.

London's Burning, series 8, ep. 11.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Wings
      "Say Uncle, Carlton"

Frasier
      "Lilith Comes Back"
      sigpic
      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

It Ain't Half Hot Mum, series 1, ep. 1, "Meet the Gang".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Castle

Under Fire
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

It Ain't Half Hot Mum, series 1, eps. 2-4, "My Lovely Boy","The Mutiny of the Punkah-Wallahs", and "A Star is Born".
            sigpic

Comment

Ripping Yarns, series 1, ep. 3, "Escape from Stalag Luft 112B".
              sigpic

Comment

Law & Order S20E2 "Just a Girl in the World"

Comment

Car SOS, series 5, ep. 3, "Aston Martin DB6".

Blue Bloods, season 2, ep. 21, "Collateral Damage".
                  sigpic

Comment

Murder, She Wrote
                    "Murder on the Thirtieth Floor" --guest starring Jay Acovone

Full House
                    "The Last Dance"

NYPD Blue
                    "Steroid Roy"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

INSIDE NO. 9
                      04.05 - And the Winner Is...

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                      K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Home Improvement
                        "The Colonel"

TV Movie:
                        Sherlock Holmes: The Eligible Bachelor

Wings
                        "Hey, Nineteen"

Frasier
                        "A Mid-Winter Night's Dream"
                        sigpic

My Books:

Comment

MATCH OF THE DAY
                          2017/2018 Premier League - 31/01/18

STRIKE BACK: RETRIBUTION
                          Series 6 - Episode 6

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

The New Builds Are Coming, pt. 1.
                            sigpic

Comment

TV Movie:
                              State of Emergency

Wings
                              "Exclusively Yours"

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
                              "Stop, Will! In the Name of Love"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

London's Burning, series 8, ep. 14.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X