Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
    02.11 - Take a Break from Your Values

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
    K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Ghost Adventures--Dumas Brothel

Comment

Full House
        "Take My Sister, Please"

Home Improvement
        "Off Sides"

Night Court
        "My Life as a Dog Lawyer"
        sigpic
        "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
        Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Inspector Morse, series 8, ep. 1, "The Way Through the Woods".
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Ken Burns' The Civil War
            No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
            It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Lego Masters, pt. 4.
              sigpic
              Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
                02.12 - It Was the Change

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,

Comment

Educating..., series 5, "Educating Greater Manchester", pt. 3.

Chicago P.D., season 4, ep. 11, "You Wish".
                  sigpic

Comment

Cheers
                    "Madame LaCarla"

Murder, She Wrote
                    "Thicker Than Water"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:

Comment

The Bill, series 2, ep. 7, "Ringer".
                      sigpic

Comment

Sportscenter

Ancient Top 10

Top sieges
                        I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK
                          02.13 - We Have Manners. We're Polite.

Comment

Longmire, season 5, ep. 1, "A Fog That Won't Lift".
                            Last edited by BruTak; 16 September 2017, 12:06 AM. Reason: Typo.
                            sigpic

Comment

MacGyver
                              "The Prometheus Syndrome"

The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
                              "Granny Gets Busy"

Full House
                              "Oh Where, Oh Where Has My Little Girl Gone?"

Home Improvement
                              "Satellite on a Hot Tim's Roof"
                              sigpic

My Books:

Comment

The Bill, series 2, ep. 9, "Loan Shark".

I could swear that's Camille Coduri (Jackie Tyler in "Doctor Who") playing that character, but it's not listed on her IMDB page.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X