No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Without A Trace, season 4, ep. 3, "From the Ashes".
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Vikings
      Portage
      sigpic

Comment

Cold Case, season 4, ep. 22, "Cargo".
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Vikings

Portage
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Bates Motel
            Lights of Winter
            sigpic

Comment

Billy Connolly's Tracks Across America, pt. 2.
              sigpic

Comment

GAME OF THRONES
                02.08 - The Prince of Winterfell

LINE OF DUTY
                S03 - Episode 03

BANSHEE
                03.03 - A Fixer of Sorts

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Raised by Wolves, series 2, ep. 6, "Dead Mans Caravan".
                  sigpic

Comment

Trapper John, M.D.
                    "Mother Dearest"

M*A*S*H
                    "Snap Judgment" --guest starring Peter Jurasik, 12 years before becoming Ambassador Mollari on Babylon 5

Happy Days
                    "Baby, It's Cold Inside"
                    sigpic
                    "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                    Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Cold Case, season 4, ep. 24, "Stalker", season 5, eps. 1-2, "Thrill Kill", and "That Woman".

NCIS New Orleans, season 2, ep. 8, "Confluence".

NCIS, season 12, ep. 8, "Semper Mortis".
                      sigpic

Comment

NCIS 12x07 - The Searchers
                        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

GAME OF THRONES
                          02.09 - Blackwater

BANSHEE
                          03.04 - Real Life is the Nightmare

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Two episodes of "Highway Patrol".
                            sigpic

Comment

Taxi
                              "Of Tony and Mice"

Hill Street Blues
                              "Cranky Streets"

M*A*S*H
                              "Snappier Judgment"

Happy Days
                              "Hello, Tough Guy"
                              sigpic
                              "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                              Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

The Mysteries of Laura, season 2, ep. 1, "The Mystery of the Taken Boy".
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X