Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bluestone 42, series 1, eps. 1-2.
    sigpic
    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Sochi Winter Olympics
      (still or again..... I did go to bed at some point)

Comment

Bluestone 42, series 1, eps. 3-4.
        sigpic
        Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,

Comment

Downton Abbey
          sigpic
          Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Police Interceptors, series 6, ep. 3.
            sigpic

Comment

Storage Hunters - the one with the $25,000 crime scene scanner

Comment

Who Do You Think You Are? USA, series 4, ep. 4, Jim Parsons.
                sigpic

Comment

NCIS 10x01 - Extreme Prejudice

Originally posted by BruTak View Post
                  Originally posted by Missster.Freeman View Post
                  Horizon: Swallowed by a Sinkhole
                  I recorded it for later. How was it?
                  It was quite in-depth.
                  "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Bluestone 42, series 1, ep. 6.
                    sigpic

Comment

Leave it to Beaver
                      "Family Scrapbook" (a scrapbook with pictures of events where no one was around to take the pictures)

McHale's Navy
                      "Uncle Admiral"
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Impressionists (miniseries)
                        sigpic
                        Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Bluestone 42, series 1, ep. 8, and 2013 Christmas Special.
                          sigpic

Comment

Winter Olympics

Hawaii Life

Comment

NCIS, season 10, ep. 2, "Recovery".
                              sigpic

Comment

Olympics

Comment

Working...
                                X