No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Caught a bit of The Hunt for Red October on BBC America.
    sigpic

Comment

the news
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Law & Order UK on BBC America
        "ID"

also "Anonymous"
        Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 04 March 2011, 06:39 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Conan 2011/03/03
          Emily Blunt
          John Krasinski (cameo)
          Martha Stewart
          Musical: Taio Cruz
          Last edited by DigiFluid; 04 March 2011, 07:06 PM.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

CSI: New York 7x09 - Justified
            "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Disc one of S-4 of "Army Wives".

IHS
              sigpic

Comment

Started Robin Hood (BBC)
                sigpic

Comment

NCIS Los Angeles: Personal
                  Grimm returns October 24
                  sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
                  Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Criminal Minds

Comment

The news, or rather, part of it.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                      Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                      sigpic
                      now also appearing on DeviantArt
                      Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Big Love Episode 51 The Noose Tightens
                        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Has anyone watched "White Collar" yet? I just got S-1 in at the library.

IHS
                          sigpic

Comment

Southland
                            310 Graduation Day—season 3 finale

There were some interesting twists to this episode I didn't anticipate. That foot chase and hand-to-hand fight with Ben was harrowing—harrowing in that I know a couple of officers that were in a foot chase recently, one of them a friend of mine. When it gets up close and personal, you remember it long after the scars on your face and arms heal. Ben could have lost that one as he was dealing with somebody who was physically imposing. Quite a rite of passage into promotion as a P-II. Ben's all grown up now. All grown up, especially giving that ultimatum to Cooper.

Michael Cudlitz is too good a character actor for it to be the end of the road for John Cooper. We'll see him back in 9 months of course but in what capacity? He'll be like Dewey out of rehab but there's the very big question of his back. Speaking of Dewey, what is with him and this Denise woman?

The biggest turn I didn't see coming was Sammy and Ben riding together. I think it makes sense, with Lydia being paired up with another detective to head up that particular front of the show while Ben, Sammy, and the others make up the core of the patrol front. The Bryant/Sherman pairing will be interesting as they're closer in age. They may butt heads at first but I think they'll ultimately be smoother partners than the Cooper/Sherman combo. That one last moment of Sammy looking at that picture with him and Nate... that was about as final and definite a goodbye as you can get. 'twas a very solid, very moving moment.

Since Sammy is going back on patrol, I think Sal and the gang unit will be getting phased out (at least from the show's narrative) to focus on the detective/patrol dynamic. Kind of a share there as I liked Sal—and that he was the only officer D-III and above that we've seen on a regular basis.

It'll be at least 8-9 months before we see Southland again. I can't believe it's going to be the beginning of season 4 when we see it again.
                            Last edited by Cold Fuzz; 08 March 2011, 11:58 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Rachel Maddow, The Ed Show (well, technically it was on in the background while I was surfing the 'net) and, on DVD, an episode of The West Wing (He Shall, From Time to Time...)

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                              sigpic
                              now also appearing on DeviantArt
                              Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Secret Diary of a Call Girl 4.07 Episode 4.7

Southland 3.10 Graduation Day

I wonder if this is the end of Southland. I hope for a season 4, but if this is it, it was a pretty fantastic series finale.
                                Last edited by DigiFluid; 09 March 2011, 03:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X