No announcement yet.

What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After I came home from my doctor's appointment, I spent most of the day watching the Giants' parade on TV. I would have gone to SF myself but all the transit routes were clogged with literally hundreds of thousands of people!
    sigpic

Comment

House 7.01

Comment

Walking Dead pilot for the 4th time
        Jack O'Neill - "Hammond is insisting SG-1 needs a sociopolitical nerd to offset our overwhelming coolness."

Comment

Originally posted by Rocksy View Post
          Walking Dead pilot for the 4th time
          Epic, good for you!
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Family Guy "Partial Terms of Endearment"

Meh. A few lulz, but overall glad I didn't pay for it.
            "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Horizon 2010-2011 - Back from the Dead
              Horizon 2010-2011 - The Death of the Oceans?

Making Scotland's Landscape 1x01
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

I'm about to start watching parts 1 and 2 of The Pacific. The DVD set just came in the mail today. So far, just from the menus, the quality is exceptional.
                sigpic

Comment

I'm looking forward to seeing The Pacific on Blu, it looked very nice in 720p.

Not till it comes down in price though. I liked the series, but ultimately found it to be more than a little bit of a letdown so I can wait till there's a good sale.

Comment

some of Magnum PI season 6

Comment

Batman TAS
                      Robin's Reckoning, Parts I & II
                      Perchance to Dream

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                        I'm looking forward to seeing The Pacific on Blu, it looked very nice in 720p.

Not till it comes down in price though. I liked the series, but ultimately found it to be more than a little bit of a letdown so I can wait till there's a good sale.
                        It's kind of mind-boggling to me that the series first aired on HBO 8 months ago. The year has passed very quickly. With the DVD set, I'm noticing several small scenes included that I don't remember seeing with the original broadcast. They're not long scenes at all, more like several small snippets (each about 4-5 seconds long) that were probably re-edited back into each episode.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          Boardwalk Empire - Episode 4 "Anastasia"
                          Boardwalk Empire - Episode 5 "Nights in Ballygran"
                          Boardwalk Empire - Episode 6 "Family Limitation"
                          Boardwalk Empire - Episode 7 "Home"
                          Thanks. that reminded me I hadn't actually watched the latest episode and I watched it tonight. This is not a series I thought I would like based on the previews but happened to come across it flipping thru the channels on the 3rd ep. Enjoyed it, watched the other 2 that week and have been following ever since.

Although I could have lived without the girl- girl action in this weeks ep. (hey I'm a girl, if you're going to put 2 of the same sex together make it boys )

Also tried watching the movie Amelia, but just couldn't stay interested.
                          sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Batman TAS
                            Almost Got 'Im
                            Heart of Steel, Parts I & II

Comment

Wings - F-14 Tomcat
                              Grand Tours of Scotland 1x01
                              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Dead Walking
                                The worship of Talos is strictly forbidden!

Comment

Working...
                                X