Castle 1.03 Hedge Fund Homeboys
    Castle 1.04 Hell Hath No Fury
    sigpic

Comment

Project Runway.
      Don't judge me...

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
        Just watch that one when he was on late night, and you'll never really wanna watch any other one again. I think you'd like Craig, he doesn't have the budget of the other late night shows so he makes up for it in intelligent material and just charisma. He's awesome. I dvr it cause I'm not there and watch it later.
        Craig Ferguson is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
          Project Runway.
          Don't judge me...
          I watched that dubbed in Italian during my holiday, surprisingly entertaining.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
            I watched that dubbed in Italian during my holiday, surprisingly entertaining.
            Well, I've never watched it dubbed, but this current season is fairly entertaining. Especially Tim Gunn delivering an emotional punch to the gut of one of the contestants in last week's episode.
            I really don't know why I watch the thing. I'm hopeless when it comes to fashion sense - and, frankly, when I see some of the stuff they consider "superb", I'm grateful for "not getting it"...Something just keeps me watching.

Comment

Originally posted by reddevil18 View Post
              I really don't know why I watch the thing. I'm hopeless when it comes to fashion sense - and, frankly, when I see some of the stuff they consider "superb", I'm grateful for "not getting it"...Something just keeps me watching.
              I suspect morbid curiosity, most of the creations seem like train wrecks to us mere mortals and the people's behaviours range from stereotypical to intensely absurd
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chocolate_muffin View Post
                I suspect morbid curiosity, most of the creations seem like train wrecks to us mere mortals and the people's behaviours range from stereotypical to intensely absurd
                I dunno. It's not the same "I have to watch, even though it's horrible" car wreck reaction...

Comment

Originally posted by jmoz View Post
                  Guess it's a certain part of Canada, they were mostly chicks. But the accent really comes out, if you know what I'm talking about. But then again, to you guys, it is us with the accents, yeah?
                  You are the ones with the accents

(Where do you live again? )
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Life - Episode 1 "Challenges of Life"
                    Life - Episode 2 "Reptiles and Amphibians"
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/12
                      - Paris Hilton
                      - Jamie Foxx
                      - Kevin Nealon

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/15
                      - Will Arnett
                      - Joe Torre
                      - Spinal Tap

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/16
                      - Larry David
                      - Lauren Conrad
                      - Gavin Rossdale

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/17
                      - Kobe Bryant
                      - William Shatner
                      - Incubus

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/18
                      - Eva Mendes
                      - Christopher Mintz-Plasse
                      - The Dead Weather

..okay, maybe I've watched a lot of these today
                      Last edited by DigiFluid; 05 September 2010, 12:53 AM.

Comment

YOU THINK?

Jeez.
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

I spent all night writing DVDrs, I had to do something with my time while I was doing that

Comment

Polish comedy tv series:

Rodzina Zastepcza

Swiat Wedlug Kiepskich

Daleko Od Noszy

I watch it almost every day. It`s very funny. I love it.
                            sigpic

Comment

Mad Men 4x07: The Suitcase.

In related news, I think my brain exploded from all the awesomeness.
                              ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Mad Men 4.07 "The Suitcase"

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/19
                                - Triumph the Insult Comic Dog
                                - Shia LaBeouf
                                - Phil Jackson
                                - Holly Williams

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/22
                                - Cameron Diaz
                                - Johnny Strange
                                - Pete Yorn

The Tonight Show with Conan O'Brien -- 2009/06/23
                                - Lisa Kudrow
                                - Billy Mays & Sully
                                - Elvis Costello

Life - Episode 3 "Mammals"

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post
                                Mad Men 4x07: The Suitcase.

In related news, I think my brain exploded from all the awesomeness.

It was a really, really awesome episode. So far my favourite episodes this year have been the one-on-ones; the night out with Don and Lane, and now this Don/Peggy episode. Really good stuff. I loved seeing Don finally show some real emotion too! (Besides annoyance and anger, I mean )

Comment

Working...
                                X