What non-sci-fi TV did you watch today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Captain Lazlo View Post
    The Leaders debate for the next federal election in a few weeks.
    Oh! dang man you''re goin' wild there

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
      Oh! dang man you''re goin' wild there
      It should have been blocked by the censors for boring content and misleading information
      http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
      sigpic

Comment

Hung 2.04 "Sing It Again Ray or Home Plate"
        Entourage 7.04 "Tequila Sunrise"
        Mad Men 4.01 "Public Relations"
        "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Currently watching Mythbusters make a candle out of ear wax

*gag*
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

The Simpsons, the one where Homer's mum dies

Rescue Me 6.05 "Blackout"

Comment

I watched the Mannequin.

Great 80's film.

Comment

Isn't that that movie that everyone seemed to hate but it still managed to make a bunch of money regardless?

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Isn't that that movie that everyone seemed to hate but it still managed to make a bunch of money regardless?
                  I have no idea. But I don't know how you could hate that movie? It's great. Same actor that was in Weekend at Bernies.

It's lighthearted fun.

Comment

I can't really remember it to be honest, thats just what I seem to remember about it

Comment

Gleeeeeee
                      sigpic

General Of The Tesla Troopers, Proud Member of Magnett, MOP and SHIP

Comment

Breakfast at Tiffaney's
                        http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                        sigpic

Comment

I watched Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz--two of the three movies that comprise the Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy, aka the Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
                            I watched Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz--two of the three movies that comprise the Three Flavours Cornetto Trilogy, aka the Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy.
                            Pff, Cornetto. ^ That is the correct name

I can't wait for The World's End. Pegg/Wright are a brilliant pair

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              Pff, Cornetto. ^ That is the correct name

I can't wait for The World's End. Pegg/Wright are a brilliant pair
                              The moment World's End is released, I'm going to be all over that movie.

EDIT: I've heard Pegg use the term Cornetto Trilogy interchangeably with Blood & Ice Cream.
                              sigpic

Comment

I'm a big big fan of the Blood and Ice Cream Trilogy. The Pegg/Wright/Frost Trifecta can do NO WRONG.
                                ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Working...
                                X