X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rescue Me 3.05 "Chlamydia"
    Rescue Me 3.06 "Zombies"
    Rescue Me 3.07 "Satisfaction"
    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Mythbusters
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Cardinal Baseball woo hoo win 7-1
        Royal Pains
        Burn Notice
        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Friends

Comment

The Closer s1e1-3
            sigpic

Comment

Rescue Me 3.08 "Karate"
              Rescue Me 3.09 "Pieces"
              Rescue Me 3.10 "Retards"
              Rescue Me 3.11 "Twilight"
              Rescue Me 3.12 "Hell"

Didn't mean to watch this many, but the ending of 3.11 was so intense I had to watch one more
              Last edited by DigiFluid; 16 July 2010, 11:37 PM.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Rescue Me 3.13 "Beached"
                Rescue Me 4.01 "Babyface"
                Rescue Me 4.02 "Tuesday"
                Rescue Me 4.03 "Commitment"
                Rescue Me 4.04 "Pussified"
                Last edited by DigiFluid; 17 July 2010, 04:07 PM.

Comment

What, did everyone suddenly give up on TV and not tell me?

Rescue Me 4.05 "Black"
                  Rescue Me 4.06 "Balance"
                  Rescue Me 4.07 "Seven"
                  Rescue Me 4.08 "Solo"
                  Last edited by DigiFluid; 18 July 2010, 05:51 PM.

Comment

Baseball, currently watching the Astros lose to the Pirates.
                    IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                      Friends.

Comment

We were all watching Friends.

Join ussssssss...

(Also, I've been reading books or watching Sci-Fi TV. Deal with it.)
                        ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post

Oh God... NOW I KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE!
                            ~ When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take back the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons! What am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! WITH THE LEMONS! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that BURNS YOUR HOUSE DOWN! ~

~ Burning people! He says what we're all thinking! ~

Comment

Watched Bones (the one where she dresses up as wonder woman)
                              http://youtu.be/mXiMpdrapgg(Lazlo's latest movie "Space Captain"http://orionspace.info/index.php Lazlo's home
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MattSilver 3k View Post

Join ussssssss...

(Also, I've been reading books or watching Sci-Fi TV. Deal with it.)
                                At least you're watching something good.

Comment

Working...
                                X