• Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Weather channel
    no means no, and so does pepper spray
    Sig by The Carpenter
    sigpic

Comment

2nd half of the USA - Algeria World Cup game - Woo Hoo USA wins!! On to the next round

last 10 games or so of the never ending Wimbeldon tennis match. Stopped again for darkness on the 2nd day. 10 hrs long. Longest match EVER. tied in the 5th set at 59 games each. (Yes they've played over 100 games just in the last set )
      sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

NCIS 6x23 - "Legend, Part 2"
        K-Ville 1x01 - Pilot -- Damnit! I've just found out that this show was cancelled after only eleven episodes were produced. :/
        "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Watching Gilmore Girls atm.. I love this show!! I was so sad when it was canceled!!
          sigpic

Comment

Today was rather horridly boring

I watched
            100 questions: episodes 1-5
            Penn&Teller Bull****!: Martial Arts
            The Gates: Pilot
            Burn Notice: Breach of Faith
            Futurama: Rebirth & the next episode too
            sigpic

Comment

all of NCIS season 6 XD

www.darkarmada.nl
              www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Originally posted by locutes View Post
                all of NCIS season 6 XD
                Holy crap that's a lot of TV!

I caught most of Brazil-Portugal and am currently watching Spain-Chile
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  Holy crap that's a lot of TV!

I caught most of Brazil-Portugal and am currently watching Spain-Chile
                  no that is not TV, that is amussment, besides I watched it on my comp, goes allot faster, no damned commercials and all

www.darkarmada.nl
                  www.runescape.com

Comment

no that is not TV, that is amussment, besides I watched it on my comp, goes allot faster, no damned commercials and all
                    Understood, I do the same.

But it's still a heck of a lot of TV
                    "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

it is indeed, I watched all 25 episodes

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Comment

Wow. I haven't been able to marathon that many in a day for a long time. Good for you, I miss doing that!

Comment

I love doing marathons, I do that in allof of hollidays, I have even set the record at school for longest marathon. I have watched all of DS9, Voyager and all movies. One after the other, took me more then a day but it was cool

www.darkarmada.nl
                          www.runescape.com

Comment

I love doing marathons, I do that in allof of hollidays, I have even set the record at school for longest marathon. I have watched all of DS9, Voyager and all movies. One after the other, took me more then a day but it was cool
                            Considering 7 seasons of DS9 alone clocks in in the neighbourhood of 130 hours, I should think so!

Comment

It was worth it! But I will NEVER EVER do THAT AGAIN!

www.darkarmada.nl
                              www.runescape.com

Comment

Party Down 2.10 "Constance Carmell Wedding"

Comment

Working...
                                X