Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

Mad Men Season 1

Long Weekend
        Indian Summer

Next on Air later on...

Nixon Vs. Kennedy
        The Wheel

good thing I bought Season 2 and 3 as well...
        sigpic

Comment

Christopher and his Kind

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 1

The Red Serpent...

...It was good, nothing special, but still entertaining. If you have seen enough movies of that sort its difficult to get something new, but as a TV SHOW itself it is good. I was never bored in this one hour. The acting was a bit off sometimes, but I hope it improves during the first season. John Hannah and Lucy Lawless are of course amazing as ever and Andy Whitfield does a good job as well. I did not like his wife, although she was a beauty.
            sigpic

Comment

CSI: New York 7x10 - Shop Till You Drop
              "Captain, you almost make me believe in luck."

Comment

Originally posted by Sp!der View Post
                I hope it improves during the first season.
                Ohhh yes, it does. Not liking the first episode or two and going on to love the rest seems to have been the common reception amongst viewers here. For my part, I enjoyed the first episode and agree that it got even better as the show went on!
                "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Big Love Episode 53 Where Men and Mountains Meet

Series finale. Sad to see it go Seasons 3 and 4 were pretty awful, but Season 5 has more than made up for them. The storytelling they did this year is what they should have been doing in years 3 and 4, back in line with the cool of the show's first two seasons. And boy, what a sad series finale
                  Last edited by DigiFluid; 21 March 2011, 01:34 AM.
                  "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Spartacus: Blood and Sand Season 1 (obviously)

Sacramentum Gladiatorum

Legends

So far I liked it, Legends improved so much from the first two episodes. My favorite characters are at the moment Batiatus, Lucretia (for the hotness factor! ) and Ashur.
                    Andy Whitfield does a good job as well. Glad, I sticked to it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Fast and Furious

www.darkarmada.nl
                      www.runescape.com

Ode aan Nederlandsch-Indië

Comment

Conan 2011/03/21
                        Sarah Silverman
                        Biz Stone
                        Comedian: Pete Holmes

Comment

The Sweeney
                          4.7 Bait

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD,THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                          K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Secret Diary of a Call Girl 4.08 Episode 4.8

Another series finale. And none too soon, the quality of this one has kind of been declining since the end of Season 2.

Comment

Watched Dancing with the Stars then part of Castle last night, then caught part of the ABC/People magazine special about movies tonight.

IHS
                              sigpic

Comment

A Touch of Frost- Widows and Orphans
                                Magnum PI- Summer School, Mad Dogs and Englishmen
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by TheSamster123 and can be found at fanPop!

Comment

Working...
                                X