• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finished watching some local news.

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
    Great movie !

Jamie's Fish Supper - with 10 different fish recipes
    I hadn't watched In the Name of the Rose in a very long time, at least 10 years. It was even better than I remembered it.
    sigpic

Comment

i have started watching deadwood for the first time, so far i have watched the first two episodes.
      sigpic
      The best written female character on trek ever.

Comment

police academy 2 & 3 tonight
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by chrono trigger View Post
          i have started watching deadwood for the first time, so far i have watched the first two episodes.
          Awesomesauce. I'm still bitter there was no Season 4, Deadwood was amazing.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

It's a Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World

Originally posted by Cold Fuzz View Post
            Down Periscope

Harland Williams' impersonation of a whale was freakin' hilarious.
            Love this movie. I liked the scene where they are all playing pirates to throw Lt Pascal off the boat and Nitro (the electrician) has a chicken you'd buy in the meat dept of a store on his shoulder to replace a parrot.
            sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Dexter 1.05 Love American Style
              Dexter 1.06 Return to Sender
              Dexter 1.07 Circle of Friends
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Community 1.01-1.05
                sigpic

Comment

The Adventures of Lano and Woodley, 1.01 - The Girlfriend
                  The Adventures of Lano and Woodley, 1.02 - Star Quest
                  The Adventures of Lano and Woodley, 1.03 - Tonight You Die

Criminal Minds, 3.13 - Limelight

Comment

Dexter 1.08 Shrink Wrap
                    Dexter 1.09 Father Knows Best
                    Dexter 1.10 Seeing Red
                    Dexter 1.11 Truth Be Told
                    Dexter 1.12 Born Free

Comment

The Walking Dead But really that could be considered scifi....but no seriously it's sick and twisted and just plain disgusting horror....can't believe that show got Golden Globe noms. But there is just something about it...you're watching it saying... Why am I watching this?? But then you can't quit watching cuz it's just.....so .....so.... sick!
                      Originally posted by jelgate
                      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

The Walking Dead is awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                          The Walking Dead is awesome.
                          Yeah you would say that... It's good but it's a bit graphic .... I find myself often closing one eye and saying "GROSS.... did they have to show that?"

Comment

But doing a show about flesh-eating reanimated corpses without gore would be just silly

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              But doing a show about flesh-eating reanimated corpses without gore would be just silly
                              True....
                              but there are levels of gore...and I think they are way up there

Comment

Baker Boys (Part 1 of 3) - BBC Wales drama that aired on BBC1 Wales tonight and featured Eve Myles of Torchwood / Doctor Who fame.

Loved it and very much looking forward to Part 2 next Sunday!

THE TARDIS DATA CORE - Encyclopaedia and reference site covering DOCTOR WHO, K-9 AND COMPANY, TORCHWOOD, THE SARAH JANE ADVENTURES,
                                K-9, CLASS and much more...

Comment

Working...
                                X